BY KRAFT

Kraft Ranch with Bacon Anything Dressing. see more...

Kraft Anything Dressing Ranch with Bacon
  • "I found it was really good on wraps but that's honestly about it." in 1 review
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
This ranch with bacon is literally and Heaven Sent item it is so good I use it on my salads all the freaking time and I use it to dip Wings in sometimes Pizza and it goes really good with regular potato chips like the ruffle kind
Amy S.
This dressing is good. It’s thick and creamy, slightly tangy just like ranch is supposed to be. It’s definitely not the healthiest choice, especially with the bacon, but it makes any kid eat their veggies with no problem!!
Afton F.
Kraft is just my all time favorite brand for dressings. I purchase it all the time. Every flavor is amazing. I tried the bacon ranch because it was something different and loved it. It didn’t have the fake bacon taste like most bacon flavored things do.
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This ranch dressing is perfect for salads because it has the little pieces of bacon right in the dressing. I love the flavor. The bacon gives it more flavor. It’s not too badly priced either. I recommend this dressing.
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
Hey so i am hear to tell you all about this ranch product. I am going to say that if you are not a big fan of bacon DO NOT!!!! Get this as there are big chunks of bacon in it. And also the texture is so creamy.
Talia C.
Longview, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my husbands favorite because everything is better with bacon right? It goes good with everything salads, finger food, veggie snacks. The price is super good and there is no reason not to always have it on the pantry
Ashley S.
Akron, OH
The flavor of this dressing is great! This is a nice change from the plain dressings offered. I now use this regularly and have recommended to others. It goes great on salad, or as a dip for veggies or fries or really anything you may want to use it on!
Jaysreview💋 W.
It was the first time I ever had bacon infused with ranch my boyfriend and I are franch feens his a biggest ranch fanatic then me he literally puts it on everything beans chicken rice  spaghetti any pasta pretty much everything and he really enjoyed it
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
Kraft Anything Dressing is an amazing idea. I never really thought of putting dressing on anything besides salads. This dressing is delicious. Its not too salty and not too sweet. It adds flavor to a lot of different foods. Ranch is probably my favorite flavor!
Rayna B.
Makawao, HI
I like this ranch because often times its cheaper than the hidden valley ranch. The taste is not as good but i buy it because its cheaper. Still tastes great with only slight differences
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Has anyone seen this at Walmart? I've never seen it before.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Is the bacon.crunchy?
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this come in a light version?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
How strong is the taste of bacon in this dressing?