BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Mango Chipotle Anything Dressing. see more...

Kraft Anything Dressing Mango Chipotle
  • "It's really good it has a kick of spicy and a kick of sweet goes best with wings" in 1 review
  • "Wasn't a big fan of this dressing, usually kraft is pretty goo but this flavor combo doesn't really do it for me" in 1 review
  • "I normally don't like salad dressings but this one I did." in 1 review
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I 'm finding myself eating more salads. Eating more salads means trying to find different flavor profiles that wake up my taste buds so that I don't become bored with my salads. Love it
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Fantastic on chicken! Sweet with a kick, easy dinner idea! Put it over chicken breasts, cook at 350 and serve over a bed of warm lime tortilla chips. Yum!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This salad dressing is delicious. I normally don't like salad dressings but this one I did. It has a great balance between being too spicy and just the right level of kick.
Aimee G.
Ewa Beach, HI
kaitlin w.
kaitlin w.
Lebanon, Ct
Good product if you're looking for something different to add to your salad. Has a unique flavor. I personally did not like it in my salad but I use it to marinate my chicken instead and it tastes great!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
Not too sweet and not too much vinager. My husband bought this last week when we wanted to try something new. Pairs wonderfully with grilled chicken salad. This in certainly something we will buy again.
Elaina F.
Elaina F.
Fayetteville, NC
This is one of my favorite dressings! It has a perfectly sweet/spicy blend. A perfect addition to a salad and a must try!
Amara M.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a staple in our house. We don't always come across it at the store, so when we do see it we always grab it! Sweet, smokey, and tangy. Great for salads and pasta salads.
Amber K.
Amber K.
I personally did not like this dressing. A little too mango for me but can see how others would like it!