Kraft Anything Dressing Mango Chipotle uploaded by Ines G.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Mango Chipotle Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's really good it has a kick of spicy and a kick of sweet goes best with wings" in 1 review
  • "I normally don't like salad dressings but this one I did." in 1 review
  • "Wasn't a big fan of this dressing, usually kraft is pretty goo but this flavor combo doesn't really do it for me" in 1 review
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
I would give this five stars if I could find it. I use it for salads and when cooking! Very versatile and good flavor. I'd purchase regularly if it was available.
Jill S.
Howard Beach
This is literally my favorite dressing in the world. I bought it on accident originally but ended up loving it. It makes the best marinades, it’s great on salad, and it can be an ingredient in dishes. The sweet mango pairs perfectly with the heat from the chipotle peppers creating an amazing balance and flavor.
Anjali R.
Las vegas, NV
I 'm finding myself eating more salads. Eating more salads means trying to find different flavor profiles that wake up my taste buds so that I don't become bored with my salads. Love it
Amber A.
springfield
Not too sweet and not too much vinager. My husband bought this last week when we wanted to try something new. Pairs wonderfully with grilled chicken salad. This in certainly something we will buy again.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a staple in our house. We don't always come across it at the store, so when we do see it we always grab it! Sweet, smokey, and tangy. Great for salads and pasta salads.
Nicole H.
Ypsilanti, MI
This salad dressing is delicious. I normally don't like salad dressings but this one I did. It has a great balance between being too spicy and just the right level of kick.
kaitlin w.
Lebanon, Ct
Good product if you're looking for something different to add to your salad. Has a unique flavor. I personally did not like it in my salad but I use it to marinate my chicken instead and it tastes great!
Claudia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Fantastic on chicken! Sweet with a kick, easy dinner idea! Put it over chicken breasts, cook at 350 and serve over a bed of warm lime tortilla chips. Yum!
Elaina F.
Fayetteville, NC
This is one of my favorite dressings! It has a perfectly sweet/spicy blend. A perfect addition to a salad and a must try!
Ines G.
This is a very good combination of flavors. Perfect for your salads and sandwiches. The taste is not too strong or sour.