BY KRAFT

Kraft Mango Chipotle Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's really good it has a kick of spicy and a kick of sweet goes best with wings" in 1 review
  • "Wasn't a big fan of this dressing, usually kraft is pretty goo but this flavor combo doesn't really do it for me" in 1 review
  • "I normally don't like salad dressings but this one I did." in 1 review
Nat G.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
I would give this five stars if I could find it. I use it for salads and when cooking! Very versatile and good flavor. I'd purchase regularly if it was available.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
The old man, I will not only is this something I would be the same. if the reader. . I am not sure how much money
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I tried this and was happily surprised with the flavor. Price was great and lasted a while
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
Not too sweet and not too much vinager. My husband bought this last week when we wanted to try something new. Pairs wonderfully with grilled chicken salad. This in certainly something we will buy again.
Aimee G.
Winder, GA
kaitlin w.
Lebanon, Ct
Good product if you're looking for something different to add to your salad. Has a unique flavor. I personally did not like it in my salad but I use it to marinate my chicken instead and it tastes great!
Amanda W.
Ewa Beach, HI
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Foodie Expert
This salad dressing is delicious. I normally don't like salad dressings but this one I did. It has a great balance between being too spicy and just the right level of kick.
Claudia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Fantastic on chicken! Sweet with a kick, easy dinner idea! Put it over chicken breasts, cook at 350 and serve over a bed of warm lime tortilla chips. Yum!
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a staple in our house. We don't always come across it at the store, so when we do see it we always grab it! Sweet, smokey, and tangy. Great for salads and pasta salads.