BY KRAFT

Kraft Italian Roasted Red Pepper Anything Dressing.
New!
Pour control top. see more...

Buy on Target*
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This dressing is a tried and true option for dressing and marinades. I love how versatile this dressing is. I put it on chicken and marinade overnight for juicy flavorful meals. The dressing works with fruit, meat, savory and sweet salads.
heather s.
The only dressing brand I use. Love all the flavors. All have a lot of flavors in them. Good for making pasta salad, spicing up dinner, or to use as a dipping sauce. Not just for salads
Rocky R.
Full of flavor! I tried this for the first time and I would buy it again. It was just enough flavor. My salad had chicken and it complimented it. I recommend it!
Dorothy K.
I accidentally picked up a bottle of this Roasted Red Pepper when I thought I was picking up the sun-dried tomato dressing. When I got home, I was disappointed at my mistake, but decided to try it on my salad and was pleasantly surprised! I won't say that it blessed my palette, but I did end up using the rest of the bottle, so I must have liked it enough to continue consuming it. It is more of a vinaigrette base with a nice summery roasted pepper flavor. I imagine it would be great for a pasta salad, although I haven't experimented with that, yet.
Kylie c.
Bulls Gap, TN
I don't use this dressing on my salad. I bake my chicken in it and it leaves a delicious taste I highly recommend for you to just try it out
Christina P.
Ormond Beach
Kraft Italian dressings are hands-down the best for dressing up your pasta salad. They are the most flavorful and delicious for that.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
This is my go to Italian dressing. It's nice and light and zesty and the roasted peppers give it just a little extra flavor
Lucas D.
Bonfield
This is a staple in our house. My mom cooks with it ( marinate meat) and use it obviously for salade. You can find it in any grocery store. It it’s under 5$ a bottle. It’s a great value and I do recommend to everyone.
Carrie B.
Can never go wrong with any dressings made by kraft. Always delicious. I would change this brand for anything else