Kraft Anything Dressing Italian Roasted Red Pepper uploaded by Jessica R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Italian Roasted Red Pepper Anything Dressing.
New!
Pour control top. see more...

Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I'm really picky when it comes to salad dressings. The only one I'll really eat is Italian. Given the fact I only eat one I love the variety of flavors Kraft had to offer. I love the red peppers in this one though. I use it for its intended purpose as well as a dip for veggies or as a marinade for meat.
DJoundia A.
Plaquemine, LA
I love Italian dressing but I wasn't particularly fond of this flavor. I don't know what I was expecting but roasted peppers didn't do it for me in this dressing.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This dressing is a tried and true option for dressing and marinades. I love how versatile this dressing is. I put it on chicken and marinade overnight for juicy flavorful meals. The dressing works with fruit, meat, savory and sweet salads.
Dorothy K.
I accidentally picked up a bottle of this Roasted Red Pepper when I thought I was picking up the sun-dried tomato dressing. When I got home, I was disappointed at my mistake, but decided to try it on my salad and was pleasantly surprised! I won't say that it blessed my palette, but I did end up using the rest of the bottle, so I must have liked it enough to continue consuming it. It is more of a vinaigrette base with a nice summery roasted pepper flavor. I imagine it would be great for a pasta salad, although I haven't experimented with that, yet.
heather s.
Baltimore, MD
The only dressing brand I use. Love all the flavors. All have a lot of flavors in them. Good for making pasta salad, spicing up dinner, or to use as a dipping sauce. Not just for salads
Raquel R.
Full of flavor! I tried this for the first time and I would buy it again. It was just enough flavor. My salad had chicken and it complimented it. I recommend it!
Kylie c.
Bulls Gap, TN
I don't use this dressing on my salad. I bake my chicken in it and it leaves a delicious taste I highly recommend for you to just try it out
Caitlin B.
Apple Creek, OH
I love to use this on pork chops or chicken the most. I add it to the bottom of the pan then drizzle over top then add seasoning. So good!
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
Kraft Italian dressings are hands-down the best for dressing up your pasta salad. They are the most flavorful and delicious for that.
Heidi B.
Tangy salad dressing. I enjoy using it when I make Italian pasta salad. Lots of flavor. 🥗 🇮🇹. Not overly salty or garlic flavored.

back