BY KRAFT

Kraft House Italian Lite Anything Dressing.
Lite, 50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
The Kraft House Italian Dressing is really good to eat on salads but it is also a really good marinade. I have marinated chicken in it, then grilled it or baked it and even our picky eaters loved it.
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
I love Kraft dressings, they are very reasonably priced and taste very delicious. I like Italian dressing because it's light and fresh and I feel like it's a little healthier, most of the time I get the light dressings.
Megan C.
Gilberts , IL
This is the dressing I use when I make chicken in my crock pot. I start it in the morning before work and then it is ready when I come home. It is affordable and so delicious. It has never let me down and I will continue to buy it.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
Love love love when I’m on a diet. Perfect for any salad & I would recommend over boring ranch any day. It also goes really good on chicken breasts as a marinade!! Definitely try this!
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
I love this product. I found it at my local food store I'm not a first time buyer. we use this all the time in our house for different recipes. great value and always on sale plus coupons ...score!!! I would recommend it to others.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I love that this is called anything dressing!! It goes good on veggies, salads, sandwiches, pretzels and chips!! It’s tangy, sweand definitely has the poppy seed flavor. Bought this to try something different and it was worth the buy.
Aarushi G.
Richmond, VA
This tastes great and does not separate as much as others either! I found it packaged very well and easy to access and inexpensive overall. I’d highly recommend it!
Suk H.
When I’m looking for salad dressing I’m looking for this bottle. Every single flavor they make is really great, it taste good, it taste healthy and it’s always affordable.
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
This was my go to dressing for a long time. I love the flavors of Italian dressings and even though this is their lite version it still packs so much flavor!
Stefanie B.
Makes a great marinade for chicken. A little to over powering for me on just plain salad. Price is reasonable I pay about $3 for it at Walmart