BY KRAFT

Kraft Honey Mustard Anything Dressing.
New flavor. see more...

Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
Thick and creamy and hold on to anything I dip it in, great price too. I really like I don't have to go to one store to look for it I can pretty much hot any where to get.
Christina F.
Morenci, MI
I love honey mustard dressing on salads and as a dip, and Kraft did an excellent job with the recipe. Normally I don't care for a lot of Kraft products, but this one is on point! The price is better than other brands as well.
Barbara A.
This is one of my husband's favorite dressings. We eat a lot of salads and try to keep sugars/carbs down due to my husband being a diabetic. Often times, he feels low carb foods are tasteless but not this dressing. He appreciates the full flavor.
Quinn T.
W Lafayette, IN
When I discovered honey mustard was my new favorite salad dressing I tried Kraft. From then on I’ve only used Kraft honey mustard on my salad. I would definitely recommend this salad dressing to friends and family.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Love the taste but i wish it was a little thinner. That's all. Great to kick up the taste of a bland salad. Eating dull leaves don't always leave you feeling fulfilled ya know..
Christy W.
Huntsville , TX
This stuff is delicious. You can use it on salad, chicken, sandwich where ever you put it will taste amazing. Fairness priced and lasts awhile. Now I'm hungry!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It's not too sweet, which I like, but I do think it comes out too easily. It's a good size for use and to fit in the fridge. I like to use it in my sandwiches.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is pretty good especially when mixed with barbecue for honey mustard barbeque chicken. I really didn't like it for dipping sauce
Tara L.
Roxbury
Kraft is amazing from sliced cheese to salad dressings! Never had an issue and always purchase! My family lives it!
Myriah B.
Onalaska , WI
Great consistency for both salads and dipping. A narrative honey mustard option for the price! Has great flavor