Kraft Anything Dressing Honey Mustard uploaded by E M E L Y ..Kraft Anything Dressing Honey Mustard uploaded by Amber N.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Honey Mustard Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dalynn B.
Des Allemands, LA
Honey mustard is my go to for everything i eat! I love it as a dressing and to dip anything i am eating in! I don’t really care for this version because it is very thick and does not taste too honey too me! Not a huge fan but if it’s all i got I’ll take it!
Emily R.
Yauco PR, PA
Excelente producto. Lo utilizo para preparar hot dog y sandwiches. A mi familia y a mi nos encanta por su peculiar sabor. No me causa acidez como otros productos que he comprado así que es magnífico.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
It’s definitely thicker and a little more mustardy then other dressing brands but I still really like the taste and most definitely the price. I’ve used it mainly just on salads and not really for recipes.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite dressing. I put it on my salads and use it as dipping sauce on my chicken nuggets. I also use it as sauce on my lunch meat sandwiches. it is a very solid and affordable dressing. I offer it to all guests along with ranch or french or italian.
Tiffany J.
Gilbert, AZ
One of my favorite meals is Baked Honey Mustard chicken. So when I saw Krafts Honey Mustard chicken at my local grocery store I knew I had to try it. This salad dressing has a great sweet and tangy flavor you cannot help but enjoy.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Love using this on chicken salads . Great taste . Purchased this from Walmart but you could buy at any store . It’s more expensive than the great value brand but it tastes better .
perla c.
Absolutely the Best! Love to eat it with a spinach, strawberry and mandarin salad. As soon as the sweet smell hits your nose you salivate. Your taste buds will definitely love it!
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Honey mustard is one of my favorite things to put on my food, so when I saw that Kraft had a honey mustard, I knew I had to try it out. I will say that this definitely has a great flavor. It is a little creamier than other honey mustard brands, therefore it does not have the same punch, zest, or spicy kick that other honey mustard dressing have, but it is still delicious. I wouldn't say this is a honey mustard that you can put on a hot dog but it is an awesome dressing for salads and it goes well with salmon. I purchase it when I want a milder honey mustard that will go well with one of my salads.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This is such a light weight dressing packed full of flavor. Top your salads and wraps with it, dip your snacks or meats in it or spice up dinner marinades- no matter how you use it it'll be fresh and delicious !
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I sometimes don’t have time to make my own honey mustard so I always keep a bottle of this in my fridge!! I don’t use this on salads, but it’s awesome in ham sandwiches or for dipping chicken tenders or even tater tots! Does not disappoint in flavor