BY KRAFT

Kraft Creamy Poppyseed Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Target
Emily W.
Winter Spgs, FL
This reminds me of a salad I used to get at Panera and it’s so good and tastes fresh! I love to have the dressing chilled over my salad and it brings me back to a warm summer day enjoying fresh fruits!
Erin B.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite store bought/mass produced salad dressing. Bright, citrusy, yet smooth and creamy taste. I keep a bottle at all times. Perfect as a veggie dressing dip or on a fresh salad. I could eat salad every day so long as I'd be allowed to use this dressing.
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Hands down this is my favorite dressing. Not only do I put it on salads, but I will also put it on sandwiches in place of mayo or mustard. I love the flavor. It also makes a great dip for French fries if you love that salty & sweet combo.
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
My absolute FAVORITE dressing! I love the creaminess and the awesome taste! A lot of times it is sold out in my market so I know it is a favorite. Awesome on top of my salads. Will keep purchasing and recommending!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I like to put this on my salads like my taco salad I would definitely put this on my chicken salad and always satisfies I love how the smell and I love that it is so easy to buy it’s easy to take us to go I would definitely keep going back to
Cassie G.
I did not like this poppyseed dressing. I used to buy salad kits with an amazing poppyseed dressing. This tasted nothing like it and I threw out the bottle after I tried it I wouldn’t recommend it
Victoria K.
This is one of my all time favorite salad dressings. It has such s good flavor and the poppy seeds sound gross but you can’t even feel that they are there. It is sweet so if you like sweet things this is perfect for you.
Madison L.
I am in love with this poppy seed dressing! I love the flavor. It tastes absolutely amazing! I really like how inexpensive it is and you get a lot of dressing in the bottle. I highly recommend trying this dressing out!
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
My favorite salad dressing. Especially good with a spinach salad with walnuts and strawberries. Love with any kind of salad. Nice and tangy and brightens up a boring salad.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
This stuff is so great!! It's super creamy and sweet!! Makes a great salad with feta and strawberries with spinach!!