BY KRAFT #97 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Anything Creamy French Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.
anythingdressing.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Deven B.
New Carlisle Oh
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 16 oz more...
Great tasting product. Filled with great flavors that make eating a salad enjoyable. Would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is my favorite. It's different that the normal stuff. It's kind of zesty in it's own way. I always put this on my salads.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Pretty good flavor and a decent price as well. However I already have a favorite french dressing So this isn't one I reach for.
Jessica C.
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 8 oz more...
I love French dressing. It’s my go to every time I eat salads. Or some veggies. I love the taste. A little can go a long way.
Cynthia O.
I absolutely love french dressing. I eat it on everyhthing! I eat all kinds of French dressing I don't have a favorite brand!
Takarra H.
My husband loves this dressing. He brings a salad to work almost everyday. It's really yummy. Sometimes we use it on steak
Kristina m.
I love this type of dressing to begin with and Kraft does not disappoint! Love how they have NOT changed the taste either!
Renee J.
The only dressing I like is French dressing. It has to be the Orange kind. Every since I was a kid it’s been my favorite.
Norma R.
I love the brand kraft they are a fantastic company I love almost everything they sell. This dressing tastes fantastic
Sharleen L.
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 16 oz more...
Love this dressing on salads and to dip other veggies in. Tastes good and the price is decent as well as low calories.
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
What are all the flavors