BY KRAFT #61 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Anything Creamy French Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.
anythingdressing.com. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kristina m.
I love this type of dressing to begin with and Kraft does not disappoint! Love how they have NOT changed the taste either!
Renee J.
The only dressing I like is French dressing. It has to be the Orange kind. Every since I was a kid it’s been my favorite.
Norma R.
I love the brand kraft they are a fantastic company I love almost everything they sell. This dressing tastes fantastic
Sharleen L.
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 16 oz more...
Love this dressing on salads and to dip other veggies in. Tastes good and the price is decent as well as low calories.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
Once i tried this i became in love. I always used ranch but i got tired of it. Once i used this kind i change it up.
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
This is the only salad dressing I will use. It is super good and sort of tangy which I like its a different flavor.
Michelle S.
Great taste, family approved. Creamy & smooth. One of the better brands because of the taste with salads & veggies.
Brittany K.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 8 oz more...
I love using this on my taco salad it has such a good taste and consistency. I buy this at my local grocery store
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
My son's and mine's favorite dressing for our salads. Gives a nice flavor to a sometimes bland tasting salad
ronessha b.
Valdosta, GA
Love this goes well on more than just salads . Makes chicken taste extra great . Can be used as a marinade.
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
What are all the flavors