BY KRAFT

Kraft Anything Creamy French Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.
anythingdressing.com. see more...

Buy on kmart
Tiffany H.
Hazel Park, MI
Tastes really creamy and yummy, I love french dressing. Tastes best with a tossed salad and maybe with some chicken. I'm a fan of the Catalina flavor as well, if you want a richer french dressing.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
French dressing is one of my favorite salad dressings and this has just the right amount of flavor to add to a salad. It has a great texture and pours out of the bottle smoothly.
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
When I need a change from Ranch Dressing, French is my 2nd favorite salad dressings. I love salads and sometimes need a nice dressing to change things up.
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 8 oz more...
My husbands favorite dressing! It’s full of flavor and dresses up a salad so great! It’s a little tangy but not so much that you wouldn’t want to eat it.
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 8 oz, Dressing Creamy French 16 oz more...
I love how nice and thick this is. It's not runny but it's not really thick it's just right! The taste of this is better than other brands I have tried.
Betty P.
This is so creamy and so yummy that it makes me want to eat salads. You can just add a small amount and not just to salads but also to homade wraps
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
I love French dressing but this by far is my fave brand! It's creamy and delicious! Not like some of the other brands that don't taste the same.
Katherin O.
Brooklyn, NY
This dressing is awesome. Not only is it creamy, it gives flavor and color to your salad. It makes the salad not so boring which is great!
Charlotte K.
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 8 oz more...
Kraft is great for standard dressings like this. You know what you’re gonna get, and it’s a solid choice every time. One of my favorites.
Lakrisha S.
This is my favorite dressing to use for salads, I also use it for other recipes or foods. It's affordable & available at many places
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
What are all the flavors