BY KRAFT #61 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Anything Creamy French Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.
anythingdressing.com. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Betty P.
This is so creamy and so yummy that it makes me want to eat salads. You can just add a small amount and not just to salads but also to homade wraps
Katherin O.
Brooklyn, NY
This dressing is awesome. Not only is it creamy, it gives flavor and color to your salad. It makes the salad not so boring which is great!
Charlotte K.
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 8 oz more...
Kraft is great for standard dressings like this. You know what you’re gonna get, and it’s a solid choice every time. One of my favorites.
LaKrisha S.
This is my favorite dressing to use for salads, I also use it for other recipes or foods. It's affordable & available at many places
Deven B.
New Carlisle Oh
Review for: Dressing Creamy French 16 oz more...
Great tasting product. Filled with great flavors that make eating a salad enjoyable. Would recommend this product to anyone I know.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Pretty good flavor and a decent price as well. However I already have a favorite french dressing So this isn't one I reach for.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
This dressing is so yummy! It makes any salad taste better than it could on its own! It doesn’t leave the leaves soggy at all !
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is my favorite. It's different that the normal stuff. It's kind of zesty in it's own way. I always put this on my salads.
Cynthia O.
I absolutely love french dressing. I eat it on everyhthing! I eat all kinds of French dressing I don't have a favorite brand!
Takarra H.
My husband loves this dressing. He brings a salad to work almost everyday. It's really yummy. Sometimes we use it on steak
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
What are all the flavors