BY KRAFT

Kraft Anything Creamy French Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.
anythingdressing.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
Taste very good on salad people put it on other things but I like it for my salad
Tiffany H.
Hazel Park, MI
Tastes really creamy and yummy, I love french dressing. Tastes best with a tossed salad and maybe with some chicken. I'm a fan of the Catalina flavor as well, if you want a richer french dressing.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
French dressing is one of my favorite salad dressings and this has just the right amount of flavor to add to a salad. It has a great texture and pours out of the bottle smoothly.
Betty P.
This is so creamy and so yummy that it makes me want to eat salads. You can just add a small amount and not just to salads but also to homade wraps
Takarra H.
My husband loves this dressing. He brings a salad to work almost everyday. It's really yummy. Sometimes we use it on steak
Norma R.
I love the brand kraft they are a fantastic company I love almost everything they sell. This dressing tastes fantastic
Mahayla P.
It's a pretty good dressing. Goes great on salads or any kind of vegetable you want to dip it in.
cintia r.
Sanford, NC
Once i tried this i became in love. I always used ranch but i got tired of it. Once i used this kind i change it up.
Kristina m.
I love this type of dressing to begin with and Kraft does not disappoint! Love how they have NOT changed the taste either!
Leia C.
Great product for the value! Amazing flavor, you don't need much to make your salad taste amazing!
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
What are all the flavors