BY KRAFT

Kraft Coleslaw Anything Dressing. see more...

Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
One of our go to side dishes for any BBQ is coleslaw. This is why when I saw Kraft Coleslaw in our local grocery store I had to pick it up especially because the price in combination with the quality of Kraft. I have not been disappointed the creamy taste with a hint of sweetness is perfect for any coleslaw! I would recommend this to everyone!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
This is the best store bought coleslaw dressing I've tried. So many of them are too sweet and I want my coleslaw to be creamy and savory, not sweet!
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
In my opinion it doesn't really go with coleslaw and It makes it have a awkward taste . Do not buy this! Is not worth it to me is nasty!
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
What can be said, everything is better with a little dressing. Just make sure is nut full of empty calories. Dress it up and enjoy!
C W.
Ew! I just don't understand why people take short cuts when making a dressing that is so simple. It could be healthier if avoided!
Savannah P.
Cass Lake, MN
This dressing is the best to make coleslaw. Perfect mixture for a perfect side dish. Very creamy and sooo tasty.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend has to do it for you, I have to go back. it was a complimentary breakfast and in my mind is the best
Andrea C.
Raleigh , NC
Agregó un poco a mis ensaladas y disfruto el sabor que aporta! Igual cuidando las cantidades y calorías
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Très dur de passer à coter pour nos salade de choux. Toujours égal à elle meme et indispensable. Un peu sucrée mais les bienfaits du choix compense. Là meilleur coleslaw sur le marcher. Je recommande.
Tanya K.
Makes a good coleslaw hit not very different from other brands other than price point. Best of you let the coleslaw sit and marinate after dressing to get the best flavour and texture of the slaw.