BY KRAFT #32 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Classic Ranch Anything Dressing.

• What do you all use it on other then dips?1 Answers
  • "Not the best tasting dressing." in 1 review
  • "This classic ranch salad dressing is cool and creamy and so cute in the little container came in from Walmart" in 1 review
  • "Kraft Ranch dressing is my favorite brand of ranch...and I've had pretty close to 50 different kinds." in 1 review
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This dressing is definitely not my first, second, or even third choice. The Kraft brand is not goof in my opinion. Most dressings do not have great consistency and this one is no acception.
PRODUCT: Kraft Anything Dressing Classic Ranch
keiana G.
Battle Ground, WA
You can never go wrong with ranch on anything 😃😍 pizza bites fries burgers everything however this classic kick with the cool and creamy refreshing taste 😣😣😏🤗 I could never switch of the ranch game to a other everything else seems lame and boring ☺😊😁
Niki J.
Gross. I guess I'm picky when it comes to ranch. This was not good. I've tried it with salad, carrots even in tuna trying to make it work. I am just not a fan of the flavor. It's easy to find and on the cheaper side so that's good.
Tatianna F.
This is my go too ranch because it isn’t too pricy and it’s also at my local grocery store so it’s at quick access. The flavor is tasty. It isn’t too water or watery at all. I buy this ranch all the time and will continue to buy it!
Latavia M.
I like Kraft ranch. They are always on sale at food Lion with so many different options. I like the flavor but when I use it as a dressing I feel like something is missing in the flavor but I'm still satisfied. I would recommend it
Taylor K.
Richland, WA
Not a fan of the Kraft ranch. It doesn't seem to last long in the fridge without getting gross and goopy looking on the cap. Also, tastes like it already went bad! Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I wouldn't buy this again.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is definetly my favorite brand of ranch. I love how they come out with a variety of ranch flavors such as the buffalo ranch. I literally use it on almost everything! I use it as a dipping sauce and on my salads.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Creamy ranch dressing taste good with everything and Kraft gets the job done. I always get that brand because they put good seasoning in their ranch and I love it. Kraft Anything Dressing Classic Ranch
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
My favorite kind of ranch! In my opinion this is the best ranch of them all! It’s such a creamy ranch and it goes with just about anything! If you like that creamy ranch then this is the one for you!
Ashlyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
This dressing was cheap and affordable but the taste was subpar. It tasted more processed than other brands that I’ve had and I would’ve preferred a fresher taste. It was easy to find at most stores.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
What do you all use it on other then dips?