BY KRAFT #29 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Classic Ranch Anything Dressing.

• What do you all use it on other then dips?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Kraft Ranch dressing is my favorite brand of ranch...and I've had pretty close to 50 different kinds." in 1 review
  • "This classic ranch salad dressing is cool and creamy and so cute in the little container came in from Walmart" in 1 review
  • "Not the best tasting dressing." in 1 review
Darla N.
Kilgore
Kraft Ranch Dressing is the only dressing I use. I have tried other dressings and I always navigate back to my Kraft Ranch Dressing. I use Ranch for more than just a salad. It is literally a go-to in our household. We use it dip everything in. (French Fries, Celery, Chicken, Carrot, etc).
Also, Ranch & Ketchup mixed together is amazing to use for a dip😊. Kraft Ranch Dressing is a must have in our household!
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
By far my favorite ranch dressing on the market because it pairs great with salads, hot wings, and just eating carrot sticks too. I love the flavor because it is very smooth and you can always find it for a good price. I would definitely recommend this ranch dressing to anyone who likes paying a decent price and still getting a quality product.
Shannon T.
Richardson
I love this ranch it is creamy and thick like it should be. Great with salads and buffalo wings. I’ve also used it for dipping pizza in! I highly recommend this ranch it is one of my favorites that I can find at any local grocery store!
keiana G.
Portland, OR
You can never go wrong with ranch on anything 😃😍 pizza bites fries burgers everything however this classic kick with the cool and creamy refreshing taste 😣😣😏🤗 I could never switch of the ranch game to a other everything else seems lame and boring ☺😊😁
April H.
Marseilles, IL
I love a good ranch dressing. This is a nice classic ranch dressing. Taste very good with a lot of different things. I wish it had a little more home style, buttermilk taste to it. But it is good if you’re looking for your classic, store bought ranch.
Niki J.
Gross. I guess I'm picky when it comes to ranch. This was not good. I've tried it with salad, carrots even in tuna trying to make it work. I am just not a fan of the flavor. It's easy to find and on the cheaper side so that's good.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
This is definetly my favorite brand of ranch. I love how they come out with a variety of ranch flavors such as the buffalo ranch. I literally use it on almost everything! I use it as a dipping sauce and on my salads.
Rachel B.
Kraft is one of my favorite ranch dressings. I will usually pick this in the store over other options that I am presented with. I absolutely enjoy it and will continue time and time again to purchase this brand.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Creamy ranch dressing taste good with everything and Kraft gets the job done. I always get that brand because they put good seasoning in their ranch and I love it. Kraft Anything Dressing Classic Ranch
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I don’t use ranch with everything but this is a good option. I haven’t researched the health facts on the product but it tastes good. It is heavier and more fattening so sometimes it’s a bit much for a salad.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
What do you all use it on other then dips?