BY KRAFT #88 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Catalina® Lite Anything Dressing.
50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Target*
Mary A.
Berea, KY
Really good and not too bad for you! Only con would be the flavor taste a little fake. I prefer fresh flavors or just lemon juice. However for the price and the amount can’t argue
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Perfect for taco salad. I love to use it when I make the classic dish in the summer time. You can buy this at most grocery stores. It isn't expensive and a little can go a long way. It is also good on top of regular salads. I will always use this for all the taco salads I make!
Zykita J.
Ridgley
It’s delicious! I eat it all the time when I have a salad. I mix it in with a little bit of ranch. That and the ranch go so good with it. I get my from a local store where I live. If you eat it you will me very satisfied. It so good!
Karrie A.
This is my favorite flavor salad dressing for salads. I love the taste and it's  great price. I also use it when I eat just tomatoes and cucumbers which makes for a great cheap lunch.  Don't even feel bad about using a lot of it because it is a lite dressing.
Rachel R.
Sparta, IL
Very good lite option for my favorite dressing. Tastes very similar to the classic version. Very good lighter option if you don’t like the fat free version. Easy to find and decently priced. Would recommend.
Jessica C.
Conway , SC
This is a great dressing with great flavor. It’s a little tangy and sweet. A great combo of both. I bought it at Walmart for a great price. I would recommend it to everyone.
Katie T.
I really like Catalina dressing with some ground beef with taco seasoning, cheese, tomatoes, onions and Doritos. It’s a great taco salad that gets eaten up right away!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I'll admit I was skeptical about this one at first on the taste payoff but it turned out it is super yummy.  It is tangy and I love eating it on a bowl of carrots all by itself or on a hand tossed Salad. This would also make for a great Marinade dressing too.
Hannah G.
Love this flavor for my salads. I purchase this regularly. Good price, good flavor. It is somewhat healthier compared to the original version because it is “lite.”
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I prefer the non-lite version of this dressing, however it is still packed with flavor. I love the tangy kick you get with this dressing. It is great over a summer salad. I see that someone suggested a marinade and I think I will have to try that!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Ken's or Krafts?
Lorisa H.
Rex, GA
I am a huge lover of Catalina, but I was wondering if this Lite Catalina tasted any different than the original,