Kraft Anything Dressing Buttermilk Ranch uploaded by Michela C.

BY KRAFT #34 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Anything Dressing. see more...

• "It taste so much better than the other kinds!!" in 1 review
  • "Goes good with many different foods and love to use it as a dip for just about anything." in 1 review
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
I flip-flopped between two and three stars for this review, because I really wish I could put it at halfway. Basically, it isn’t terrible and I don’t hate it, but it’s not very good and I don’t particularly like it. The texture isn’t the most pleasant as it’s thicker than I’d like it to be, and the flavor is reminiscent of the ranch dressing you make from the powder, but the flavor profile isn’t very complex and is definitely on the saltier side. It definitely tastes like ranch, but I would never buy this again and I don’t recommend it for those who like authentic ranch dressing, quality ingredients and good flavor.
Morgan E.
Saint Louis, MO
I don’t know why this tastes different to me than the regular ranch dressing but the buttermilk really does this justice!! Creamy and absolutely delicious! It takes away from that tangy taste of the regular ranch dressing but I have to eat this on salad when it’s cold otherwise it tastes weird
Hayley E.
Honestly HANDS DOWN my favorite ranch product out there. Kraft did an amazing job. One thousand times better than Hidden Valley. If you ask anyone that knows me, they know I love ranch! I put this ranch on salads, pizza, fries, wraps, and even spaghetti!! I love the taste of it! Definitely recommend to any ranch lover out there!!
Erica T.
This ranch is pretty much the best in my eyes. The other brands have a strange after taste and are watery. This brand is thicker and creamier and doesn’t have that weird aftertaste. I use the suggested serving size amount because it can get a little unhealthy if you overuse it.
Tabitha R.
I love this product. I tend to buy it when I want to each ranch with my cucumbers. I also love pouring it over other raw vegetables as well. The flavor is amazing. I highly recommend this product not only for salads but for dipping sauce as well.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
My husband bought thing on a run to the store when I asked him to buy ranch dressing usually I buy hidden valley ranch. This one was a close one to it. I dont like the consistency of certai nranch dressings (some are more thinner/thicker) this one was good. If I had to purchase again I wouldn’t mind
Mary m.
cordova
The only way I can get my kids to eat is if they’re dipping their food in this stuff. It’s affordable and we purchase it from
Kroger. Great for chicken nugget dipping and for veggies also. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Andrea W.
Grand Forks, ND
I like how this ranch is a little creamer than other ranches. It sticks to your food rather than sliding off of it and pooling in the bottom of your plate/bowl. I don't usually buy bottled ranch, but this would be my kind if I did.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Love the buttermilk ranch over the regular ranch. It has that thick creamy texture that Kraft dressing is known for. And of course Kraft always has the best price. I use this more as a dipping sauce as oppose to dressing for my salad.
Angelique S.
I love ranch dressing so much. Especially Kraft i eat it with Pizza, chicken, salad fries and much more. I always buy it at meijers for a very great price. The value is great and it still satisfy me to this day