BY KRAFT

Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Lite Anything Dressing.
Pour control top.
50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

laura m.
Bronx, NY
es super bueno este producto me encanta esta marca es muy buena la recomiendo muchisimo ya la he usado antes muy buena enverdad
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
Kraft has stepped it up recently with the addition of many great tasting dressing and this one is great addition to any salad
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
I love balsamic vinegar. This dressing was good, just not great. I used the whole bottle and I don't plan on repurchasing it
Jessica D.
This is my all time fave dressing. I’m not a huge ranch fan...vinaigrette is my go to choice. This is by fave my favorite ♥️
Lauren R.
Old Westbury, NY
This dressing is really good with the salad. But since it's vinaigrette, I've seen some people find it too sour for them
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I am in love with Kraft lite balsamic vinegarette dressing! It taste so yummy on my salad ... can’t even tell it’s lite
lindsy p.
Delicious taste very light balsamic vinaigrette is a dressing that has to be just right and Kraft has perfected it
Michele C.
Astoria, NY
Tastes great on my salad! Easy to pour out of the bottle. One of my go-to salad dressings to get from the store.
LeAnne R.
Utica
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite aad dressing, I've used it for years and sometimes even add it to my cooking for flavor.
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
This is a really good product with tasty options based choices that can be paired with it. It is a must try.