BY KRAFT

Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Lite Anything Dressing.
Pour control top.
50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Balsamic is usually my dressing of choice. I don't hate this dressing but it's not my favorite either. It's too thick I think for me and taste is a bit off.
Dolores R.
Balsamic is one of my favorites. It’s low in calories so no guilt. I use it for my pasta salad and I marinate steak with it. I purchased it at Stop and Shop.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of my favorite balsamic dressings! You only need a little bit and the bottle lasts a while! Love the flavor! Not too strong of a taste but just enough!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I rated this 4 stars rather than 5 only because it's Lite. I use this dressing all the time. It's my fave to use on salads with blue cheese crumbles.
Kelly S.
I loved this dressing, very light and great with spinach, romaine, or even on a sandwich! From a health standpoint I felt good buying this dressing.
Megan C.
Gilberts , IL
I use this dressing when I make my crockpot chicken. Just put chicken in the crockpot. Cover it with dressing, cook on low all day. So delicious.
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Good and very cheap. Staple In our household lighter than most balsamic dressings so kids enjoy it more than the fuller flavored balsamic
Chasitie K.
Bowling Green, KY
For the way lite dressings go this is the one I recommend. It flavorful and keeps you salad from being killed by all those calories.
Summer V.
This is a very affordable and quick way to marinate your steak over night. Its also good for salads but I do not eat salad too much
laura m.
Bronx, NY
es super bueno este producto me encanta esta marca es muy buena la recomiendo muchisimo ya la he usado antes muy buena enverdad