BY KRAFT

Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Lite Anything Dressing.
Pour control top.
50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
Easy to find, extremely flavorful and my local stores typically have this brand on a sale of some kind. You can find it at any grocery store. I love to use in summer salads- tomato, onion cucumber and this dressing.
Shayla T.
Little Rock , AR
The flavors are ok, does taste a little fake compared to the full flavor vinaigrette but that’s typical of most light versions of dressings. Price is great compared to others and for that reason it may be worth it, low calorie too!
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
To be honest I think you would have a better dressing if you just combined your own olive oil with balsamic. This type of salad dressing is the easiest to make at home and the best part is you can choose the ratio of oil to vinegar that you want and you know exactly what goes into it - no added ingredients etc.
Neysha M.
Uh, uh... I really like this dressing. A family member one time gave me some to try and from that moment it became one of my favorite. Try this on a salad with feta cheese and this dressing. Umm... deli deli!
Jessica D.
This is the perfect dressing for my salads. The tangy flavor that gives life to my salads and pairs well with all of my favorite toppings! Kraft is always a great brand and it’s also inexpensive and easy to find.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I love this dressing! I keep it in my fridge when I'm feeling like having something else besides Ranch or Italian dressing. It is super awesome to add on some pastas which some sliced tomatoes and lite cheese on it. I would highly recommend to others.
Kalli W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this salad dressing. It is truthfully a anything dressing. It's great with a spinach and feta salad. It's also great to cook chicken with. I absolutely adore this salad dressing!
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I love balsamic vinaigrette so much on my salads as well as using it to marinade mean with. My favorite is the Kraft brand because it has such a great flavor. Best with chicken and I've even marinated steaks with it. so delish!
Samantha W.
This is my go-to dressing. Every salad I make, I use this! So much better than ranch or other dressings that overpower the whole plate. Vinaigrette > everything else.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Balsamic is usually my dressing of choice. I don't hate this dressing but it's not my favorite either. It's too thick I think for me and taste is a bit off.