BY KRAFT

Kraft Balsamic Vinaigrette Lite Anything Dressing.
Pour control top.
50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephenia B.
Bradford, IL
Love this dressing, tastes so good. I use this for salads but also to marinate chicken, it is so good! always a crowd pleaser!
Brittney J.
Kansas City, MO
Easy to find, extremely flavorful and my local stores typically have this brand on a sale of some kind. You can find it at any grocery store. I love to use in summer salads- tomato, onion cucumber and this dressing.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR
The flavors are ok, does taste a little fake compared to the full flavor vinaigrette but that’s typical of most light versions of dressings. Price is great compared to others and for that reason it may be worth it, low calorie too!
Kalli W.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this salad dressing. It is truthfully a anything dressing. It's great with a spinach and feta salad. It's also great to cook chicken with. I absolutely adore this salad dressing!
Samantha W.
This is my go-to dressing. Every salad I make, I use this! So much better than ranch or other dressings that overpower the whole plate. Vinaigrette > everything else.
Kelly S.
I loved this dressing, very light and great with spinach, romaine, or even on a sandwich! From a health standpoint I felt good buying this dressing.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I rated this 4 stars rather than 5 only because it's Lite. I use this dressing all the time. It's my fave to use on salads with blue cheese crumbles.
Lauren R.
Old Westbury, NY
This dressing is really good with the salad. But since it's vinaigrette, I've seen some people find it too sour for them
denise l.
El Paso , TX
I love this dressing! It is so sweet and tangy! I cannot get enough of it! I put it on all my salads.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
I love balsamic vinegar. This dressing was good, just not great. I used the whole bottle and I don't plan on repurchasing it