Kraft Anything Dressing Asian Toasted Sesame Lite uploaded by Michelle L.

BY KRAFT #61 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Lite Anything Dressing
Pour control top.
50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Such a great flavor that I'm usually looking for any excuse to use it." in 1 review
  • "It's really good with cabbage Asian inspired salads." in 1 review
  • "Has a great taste and doesn't have that lite taste to it" in 1 review
  • "The possibilities are endless, and you can't go wrong when it's healthier than your average salad dressing!" in 1 review
Sylvia V.
San Gabriel , CA
I really liked this dressing. It was flavorful and tangy and sweet. Everything you would want in a dressing. I didn’t feel like I was missing anything because it was low fat and the price was great! Excellent value! I would definitely buy again.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I use this to marinate chicken And add it while cooking the veggies for the stir fry. This product may not be as healthy as one may think, but it makes a great marinade and can be used across many dishes.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I love sweet and tangy flavors and this dressing is just that. This dressing is also super versatile. You can use it as a marinade, dressing or even a dipping sauce. I love this stuff!
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
I decided to try Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Light Dressing based on the Amazon reviews. OMG!! Were they ever right! If you love Asian style Sesame Ginger dressing ~ especially with a lower calorie option ~ on salads or love those restaurant type Chinese chicken salads ~ this is it! I never thought a bottled dressing could be this authentic or this delicious! Buy, eat, enjoy!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We always get this dressing from meijer because they always have a sale and it’s very reasonably priced. There are lots of flavors so we usually get about 2 at a time. Good stuff.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Love this stuff! I love using Kraft dressings to spice up my meals. I use the Asian Sesame Lite for my stir fry and to make mandarin orange chicken salad. I love the fact that it has reduced calories but the same great burst of flavor. The kraftrecipes.com also has a ton of great recipes that include this dressing. Yummy!
Camille O.
Perris, CA
This is my go to dressing! It has the right amount of sweet and sourness to it but not overpowering. It goes really well with my salads. I also like that it’s very inexpensive and it’s a lite version. Definitely recommend!
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
If you haven't tasted this dressing before, it is a must! The sweet and savory sesame flavor is soooo good! Ever since I've been dieting, i've been on the hunt for delicious dressings that are low in calories. I like to make wheat soba, mix it in with greens, and pour a little bit of this dressing on top!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I’ve been on an Asian kick lately. Seems like at least twice a week I’ve have an Asian inspired food when I try to be healthy salad dressing that fixes my craving! It’s a little bit strong for my tooth so little bit goes a long way but some people might like that more than me
Erikka B.
If you've got wontons, lettuce, and cucumber (or pretty much any other veggie; I just love cucumbers) you have an Asian style salad as good as any restaurant. Add chicken and you've got a meal. Peanutty, sweet, savory and just thick enough, this is one of my top 5 favorite dressings.