BY KRAFT

Makayla M.
Lyndonville, VT
This is the only sliced cheese my husband will eat! It's the cheese he grew up on and the first thing he grabs in the store! It's great for sandwiches and doesn't get slippery when added with condiments, it melts amazingly on burgers or for grilled cheese. Definitely a family favorite
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
Let's be honest.. Processed American cheese makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches. I grew up eating Kraft sliced cheese, my parents refused to buy any other brand; after living on my own and trying others, I quickly understood why. They're the bomb. Definitely worth the value!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
My boyfriend loves yellow American cheese and this is one of the best around as you can get it in a small block or a large block and it is real American cheese and not just "cheese food product."  It is flavorful and great to use on burgers, grilled cheese, omelets, sandwiches, etc.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This is one of the best cheese slices to eat for breakfast. Honestly I’ve gotten used to this in the morning and I feel like my breakfast wouldn’t feel complete without this cheese.
Tina S.
Naples, FL
Kraft cheese is not real cheese. She your money and invest in some organic cheese from the store that doesn’t contain more chemicals than dairy products. Disgusting!
Michele M.
Saint Marys
I can’t get enough of Kraft Cheese slices. Kraft is the only brand I purchase. It is very smooth and creamy. It makes a great snack straight out of the refrigerator. It makes amazing grilled cheese sandwiches!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
The best cheese ever. Kaft had the most delicious cheeses I have try. We always buy from them starting from yellow American cheese to cream cheese and so on. I only trust them when it comes to doing my groceries. I highly recommend it.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This cheese “product” is only good for one thing: grilled cheese. It has a cheese-like flavor and it is far from healthy but if I’m going to have a grilled cheese, it’s going to be with kraft singles. Nothing melts as well as these do. And nothing tastes like these in a grilled cheese.
Jacklyn P.
The best cheese slices around. They are fairly priced and taste great. These make the best grilled cheese. They melt nicely and create that ooey gooey texture I look for in a good grilled cheese. They also are individually wrapped which makes storage of them easy.
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
I’m a cheap person but there’s something I won’t buy generic on and it’s American cheese. And I don’t buy any other brand besides kraft. Maybe it’s a nostalgia thing but I have always loved how much more creamy krafts cheese is compared to other brands

Amazon