Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Krystal D.
Pretty inexpensive! Bought it even though I’m an adult but, who doesn’t love macaroni. Tastes pretty similar to the original.
natashia m.
Winnipeg, MB
my daughter loves these with all the different letters. she like to try and spell words and tell me which letters she eats.
Edith F.
Same delicious flavor of this traditional brand but with a fun twist. Cheap, tasty and easy to make. Ideal for the kids.
Stephanie R.
Hamilton, ON
This is a great KD for kids!!! They love picking the letters and telling you which it is. Or even spelling their names!!
Crystal M.
Hamilton , ON
These are so adorable. I love eati g this kraft dinner its so yummy. If you have not yet trued this you must go know
Jessica M.
glasgow
This is the most disgusting and revolting thing I have ever try I think I will stick with my homemade Mac&chease
Candice L.
Trenton, ON
Any “shapes” packs give you half the amount and subpar (hard) pasta. Even my kids didn’t want to get these again.
NaTasha P.
Sault Ste, ON
Yummmmm. My kids love this stuff. I also enjoy it. It tastes good and my girls love the fun shapes of the pasta !
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
My daughter loves the ABC pasta. It’s a great way to practice letters, spell words and have fun during a meal!
Jac K.
Scarborough , ON
The noodles end up getting disformed so it doesn’t look pretty anymore. Nice for the kids though.