Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I love this product, and the brand, there is so much flavour in the product,I bought this product at wall mart, I like that the ingredients are straight forward no artificial colors, the product is very reasonable when it comes to the price I would definitely buy this product again.
Melissa E.
Laprairie , QC
How can you not love this product!!! Kraft dinner has been a household must since I was a child. With the fun alphabet letters kids can have fun and learn while eating! It is a great bonding experience with so many ways to enjoy it with your child!
Sarilu C.
My baby goes crazy with these macaroni! It is a pleasure to watch him eat with his hands and not leave anything on the plate. I like it mainly for its ingredients and flavor, as well as for the thousand words we can put together while eating.
Poppy R.
Ystrad mynach, Caerphilly
This is pretty basic... I personally would much rather make my own mac and cheese from scratch. It doesn’t take that long and is always way better. I find I have to add tons of stuff to this for it to even have a little hint of flavour
Nat G.
Sault ste marie, ON
I have a bit of a thing for pasta shaped like. This or similar. I'm a texture girl and this does the trick for sure! Doesn't compromise the flavor and I enjoy these better than any other Mac and cheese
Francesca H.
Hutton , Brentwood
Mac and cheese is my favourite meal ever! I love how easy this is to make and it tastes incredible as well! It lived up to all expectations and I know I will be purchasing it again next time it's in the supermarket!
Erika B.
whitby, ON
I buy this macaroni all the time the best part is it's alphabets my twins like to spell their name out while eating their macaroni it's very cheesy and the macaroni itself is very good
Mariah L.
Another one that is a huge hit with my two kids. The shapes make it more fun for them and I love that they'll just gobble it up. Toss in some veggies while making it and you're golden!
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
Can’t help but give kraft macaroni and cheese 5 stars! It’s just a classic quick meal or snack and you can’t deny that it’s delicious.
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Me encanta esta pasta, por muy infantil que suene es una de mis cosas favoritas. Cuando no tengo ánimos de cocinar es perfecta.