Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Adri M.
I love this product it’s great for kids too . It’s not as good as Mac shells though . I suggest for kids
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
Great Mac n cheese and kids love them. Can't go wrong. Would definitely reccomend this product to others.
Cassandra H.
Sapulpa, OK
Everybody love kraft macaroni and cheese, Right? That's just one of those things you don't get generic.
Marcela C.
Fun for the kids! Especially little one who are learning to spell i guess an acceptable "play food"
Lexie M.
Depew, NY
Kraft mac and cheese is the best way to go!!! Super adorable and always delicious and easy to make
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
My niece and nephew love this the brand and the taste of it it’s amazing and very quick to cook
Kathleen S.
Rome
Mac and cheese as shapes is the best kind. Doesn’t matter how old you are in my opinion!
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Kraft is always my go to for macaroni and cheese. I prefer them over velveeta any day.
Karla T.

Its spectacular flavor and fascinated me that they have chosen to use organic ingredients.
It's easy to prepare and we all like it

I would like you to know more about a cheese.
You can prepare several recipes, baked taste delicious

I recommend it to those who like organic alternatives, who take a little more care to eat chemistry.
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
My son's all time favorite food is Kraft dinner and once we found the abcs bix, he went wild. He loves that he can read his letters while he eats. I find the "shapes" varieties always taste cheesier as well. Its more expensive than the original so we usually only but it for a once in a while treat.