Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Emilee G.
I have been a Kraft Mac n cheese girl my entire life! I am in college and I still love making a box of creamy Mac n cheese 😍
Emilie M.
Lewistown, PA
We love Kraft mac and cheese in my house! We literally eat it at least once a week. My son requests it all the time.
Kimberly G.
Vineland , NJ
We love kraft mac and cheese! Especially the fun ones! My son loves the abc's and the character ones! Taste awesome too!!
Sarah R.
Decatur, AL
I am not a fan of the powered cheese that comes with this. My kid's refuse to eat this type of mac & cheese at all
imene A.
Montréal, Quebec
These are very fun and except for the shape there's no difference between it and regular pasta so give it a try!
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Love macaroni and especially these, they taste good 💓 o recommend this to every person I know. Including families
Autumn B.
Milaca, MN
Any kraft mac n cheese is great but the original is the go to. These are great for the kids as they love them.
Rana S.
Howell, Mi
My whole family love this mac and cheese I would not buy any other I have to have it in my house at all times.
Pathy A.
Elmhurst, IL
That's the favorite kind of maccheese the kids love it! Good price, alphabet shape and tastes like real
Cheese
Alba L.
Chester, VA
One of my favorites mc and cheese from kraft , my kids love it ,this is something I have to buy every week ☺️