Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Rachel H.
Strasburg
I love kraft mac & cheese. It's so cheese and delicious. I grow up of this stuff it's good as a side to any dish but also great on its own
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
My sons favorite lunch mac and cheese, can't really go wrong with it, but kraft is our favorite, and the shapes help keep the kids eating
Ashton A.
Honestly, this isn't as good as regular kraft mac'n'cheese. But I still buy it over the original because it reminds me of my childhood.
Alexis Marie B.
My favorite! I can live off these, it’s easy to make and they are very affordable I make sure to grab some when I go grocery shopping
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Thiisssss is a very amazzzzzing product to eat. I lovvvvvve eating this all the time to my house and the best part it is easy to make
Heather c.
What kid doesn’t love Kraft Mac N Cheese? My kids prefer this over homemade baked Mac N Cheese.... Kids so precious and naive haha
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Box Mac and cheese is so easy and delicious! Barely takes any time, and it easy to teach youngsters given the picture instructions.
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL
El favorito de mi pequeña y se lo doy sabiendo que realmente la alimenta! Le encanta y se lo come con un gusto que a veces pide más
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
I'm really suprised how good $1 box of macaroni and cheese can taste but this is something I've grown up on and my kids will too.
Charlotte L.
Ventura, CA
I tolly love this brand of Mac and cheese. It never gets old!!! I always either ketchup or Tapatio on mine. Yes it's delicious.