Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT #56 in Macaroni & Cheese

Monica L.
It’s true when they say the macaroni and cheese shapes are the best ones. These are also great to eat with your little ones to practice their letters, with both the cooked and uncooked pasta!
Sarah S.
I love kraft Mac and cheese it reminds me of my childhood but now it seems a little dry to me so I personally add a little siracha sauce to it to give it a little kick and make it more moist
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I feel that shaped Mac n cheese is always better than regular. Maybe it’s just me, and it’s just fun to eat but I think they taste better. I got mine from Target and I would rock this and any other kraft shaped Mac n cheese.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Kraft has the best noodles. I buy the aphabet ones for my daughter and she loves it. Its very easy and omg, so fast to prepare. If u need something quick to cook, this is definitely it
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I always loved Kraft for mac n cheese. The different designs always made it fun when making it for my niece. It doesn't taste any different from the normal shape. Easy to cook, just like the original.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I don’t really like the taste of these. They’re better for you than the regular kind but I just can’t get over the taste. My children don’t really like these either.
Krystin S.
Well first off Kraft Mac and cheese is my favorite. The ones with shapes are always a lot with kids. Shapes do seem to dry out taste than elbow macaroni.
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love there mac and cheeses. I only like the ones with the shapes and I know it sounds crazy but I think they taste better than the regular ones.
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
Love least Mac and cheese! The shaped one is always so much better for some reason! Easy to make! Cheap price! Who doesn't love Mac and cheese?!
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
My son loves this stuff lol he won't eat mac and cheese unless it's this type and says the letters out loud as he eats them! Great kid product!