Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Alexi G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I am in love with this mac and cheese! It is so delicious and tastes just like regular Kraft mac and cheese! Also, it is organic, which makes me feel a lot better about my choices! Who doesn't love the cute little shapes? So awesome!
Jacquelyn K.
My kids love this kind of macaroni. I do as well, same great Kraft taste while also organic. My youngest enjoys being able to eat while finding the letters in his name. It’s okay to play with your food sometimes, right?
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Kraft has some of the best boxed mac and cheese, I have never reached for other brands, I like that they have a different variety of shapes and cheeses. They also have organic which you can’t beat. Highly recommend
martha e.
I love to make home made mac and cheese but sometimes as a mom of 3 time is everything and I don't always have time to make a home made meal. So with these It only takes like 7 min and dinner is done the easy way.
Cassandra L.
Shapes of Mac and cheese are always better. I don't know why or how but they always are. The only downside is that there are wayyy less in a box and so it doesn't always feed my brother and I when I make it
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My kids love these! They’re a fun way for them to eat something they love and practice their letters! It’s also cool to see my older one, whose learning to read and spell, to spell out different words!
Megan C.
Love Kraft Mac and Cheese. I buy this often at wegmans, taste like the other Kraft mac and cheese. It definitely beats store brand mac and cheese - richer flavor and more cheesy. Would buy again.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I feel that shaped Mac n cheese is always better than regular. Maybe it’s just me, and it’s just fun to eat but I think they taste better. I got mine from Target and I would rock this and any other kraft shaped Mac n cheese.
Sarah S.
I love kraft Mac and cheese it reminds me of my childhood but now it seems a little dry to me so I personally add a little siracha sauce to it to give it a little kick and make it more moist
Monica L.
It’s true when they say the macaroni and cheese shapes are the best ones. These are also great to eat with your little ones to practice their letters, with both the cooked and uncooked pasta!