Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT #56 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
My kids love these! They’re a fun way for them to eat something they love and practice their letters! It’s also cool to see my older one, whose learning to read and spell, to spell out different words!
Cassandra L.
Shapes of Mac and cheese are always better. I don't know why or how but they always are. The only downside is that there are wayyy less in a box and so it doesn't always feed my brother and I when I make it
Katelyn L.
maryland heights
When I was a kid craft macaroni and cheese was amazing. It went off the market for a short period of time and when it came back it didn't taste as well. Sort of had a sour taste to it and I do not buy it anymore sadly
Kim S.
Modesto, CA
Love love loooooove Mac and cheese! So easy to make and my daughter loves it as well. I always add shredded cheese to mine to make it cheesier cause the cheese it comes with isn’t enough. Lol
Felicia H.
Glenside
I am a Mac and cheese fanatic. I could probably eat any form of Mac and cheese for the rest of my life and be completely satisfied. While this tastes great, I always have a problem with shaped macaroni and cheeses. There always seems to be less pasta in the package and doesn't seem as filling or satisfying. It's still delicious nonetheless but I would always purchase regular shaped macaronis before choosing a character or symbol shape!
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Nobody does mac and cheese like Kraft. Adding hot dogs, bacon and a bit of red pepper flakes is my favorite way to dress up a box of mac and cheese, but even without extras, this is still the Kleenex of mac and cheese. (In case anyone doesn't know, Kleenex brand basically turned all facial tissue into Kleenex, no matter the brand. It was a big deal in marketing.) The only way to top Kraft is to go completely homemade.
Kristian S.
Bixby , OK
My daughter loves the kraft Mac and cheese with shapes and letters. I don't buy any other brand of macaroni. It's pricier for sure, but it has the best flavor considering it's powdered cheese. It's creamy and flavorful, not dry and mushy like some of the alternatives.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
It's Kraft Mac not cheese! What's not to love? We have all ate this as children and we still do as adults don't lie you know it's the best except well these are shaped like the alphabet my personal favorite used to be the spongebob
Jacquelyn K.
My kids love this kind of macaroni. I do as well, same great Kraft taste while also organic. My youngest enjoys being able to eat while finding the letters in his name. It’s okay to play with your food sometimes, right?
Megan C.
Love Kraft Mac and Cheese. I buy this often at wegmans, taste like the other Kraft mac and cheese. It definitely beats store brand mac and cheese - richer flavor and more cheesy. Would buy again.