Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT #56 in Macaroni & Cheese

Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
My kids live off this stuff. That's all they ever want to eat and will only eat Kraft! They love the different variations of characters, shapes, letters, etc. And I love that it's very inexpensive and super easy & fast to cook! My favorite boxed mac and cheese for sure.
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Super amazing that there is an organic option now! Totally yummy and isn’t over priced! My daughter loves Mac and cheese and is a very picky eater! The fact that the macaroni is shaped like letters was wonderful! She was dictracted by that and ate a lot because of that.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. The nieces and nephews also love it when I make it for them for dinner. It is is super delicious and super easy to make. I usually buy my boxes on HEB and I like that all the ingredients are organic. Definitely a favorite!
Brittany H.
My daughter loves this pasta and it’s a nice and quick meal when in a rush. My daughter can’t tell the difference between this and the regular Kraft, it is still very processed but better then the original, I wouldn’t buy again because I make my own now.
Amanda P.
This product is just ok, the label can be deceiving. I purchased it thinking it was an organic product, but the entire product is not. My kids liked the taste, but I wouldnt purchase it again as this is one item I do try to buy organic.
Linda H.
I wish they hadn’t changed the recipe on the good old blue box. I much prefer the old recipe. Although it is easy to find as kraft Mac is available everywhere and I do keep several boxes on my shelf in case I need a quick meal.
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
Not exactly the healthiest thing you or your kids could each but has an amazing flavor. Works well as a side for just about any meal you could make. Not only that but it brings a little bit of fun to your little ones meals.
Alexi G.
Bell Buckle, TN
I am in love with this mac and cheese! It is so delicious and tastes just like regular Kraft mac and cheese! Also, it is organic, which makes me feel a lot better about my choices! Who doesn't love the cute little shapes? So awesome!
martha e.
I love to make home made mac and cheese but sometimes as a mom of 3 time is everything and I don't always have time to make a home made meal. So with these It only takes like 7 min and dinner is done the easy way.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Kraft has some of the best boxed mac and cheese, I have never reached for other brands, I like that they have a different variety of shapes and cheeses. They also have organic which you can’t beat. Highly recommend