Kraft Alphabet Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Made with Organic Pasta & Cheddar Cheese 5.5 oz. Box

BY KRAFT

Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Nobody does mac and cheese like Kraft. Adding hot dogs, bacon and a bit of red pepper flakes is my favorite way to dress up a box of mac and cheese, but even without extras, this is still the Kleenex of mac and cheese. (In case anyone doesn't know, Kleenex brand basically turned all facial tissue into Kleenex, no matter the brand. It was a big deal in marketing.) The only way to top Kraft is to go completely homemade.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids live off this stuff. That's all they ever want to eat and will only eat Kraft! They love the different variations of characters, shapes, letters, etc. And I love that it's very inexpensive and super easy & fast to cook! My favorite boxed mac and cheese for sure.
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Super amazing that there is an organic option now! Totally yummy and isn’t over priced! My daughter loves Mac and cheese and is a very picky eater! The fact that the macaroni is shaped like letters was wonderful! She was dictracted by that and ate a lot because of that.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
My daughter loves the kraft Mac and cheese with shapes and letters. I don't buy any other brand of macaroni. It's pricier for sure, but it has the best flavor considering it's powdered cheese. It's creamy and flavorful, not dry and mushy like some of the alternatives.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. The nieces and nephews also love it when I make it for them for dinner. It is is super delicious and super easy to make. I usually buy my boxes on HEB and I like that all the ingredients are organic. Definitely a favorite!
Brittany H.
My daughter loves this pasta and it’s a nice and quick meal when in a rush. My daughter can’t tell the difference between this and the regular Kraft, it is still very processed but better then the original, I wouldn’t buy again because I make my own now.
Amanda P.
This product is just ok, the label can be deceiving. I purchased it thinking it was an organic product, but the entire product is not. My kids liked the taste, but I wouldnt purchase it again as this is one item I do try to buy organic.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles , CA
It's Kraft Mac not cheese! What's not to love? We have all ate this as children and we still do as adults don't lie you know it's the best except well these are shaped like the alphabet my personal favorite used to be the spongebob
Linda H.
I wish they hadn’t changed the recipe on the good old blue box. I much prefer the old recipe. Although it is easy to find as kraft Mac is available everywhere and I do keep several boxes on my shelf in case I need a quick meal.
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
Not exactly the healthiest thing you or your kids could each but has an amazing flavor. Works well as a side for just about any meal you could make. Not only that but it brings a little bit of fun to your little ones meals.