GroceryPantryKraft
Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette

Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette

by Kraft

Kraft vinaigrettes are made with quality ingredients at a price you can feel good about. Provide a rich & balanced finish to any dish by using Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette as your salad dressing, marinade base, or recipe ingredient. For recipe ideas, please visit Kraftdressings.com.Find this product in the Salad Dressing aisle, available nationwide from all major grocery stores.Kraft vinaigrettes are made with quality ingredients at a price you can feel good about. Provide a rich & balanced finish to any dish by using Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette as your salad dressing, marinade base, or recipe ingredient. For recipe ideas, please visit Kraftdressings.com.

How would you rate it it looks good ?
How do they taste? Is the vinegar over powering? To watery? Not enough flavor? Please tell me the good, bad, and ugly??!! I don’t want to toss away the lineup until I know what it’s about. I love flavor, new bold and in your face! If this is a boring bland product, please tell me. If it tastes great with something specific, please give me the ideas!!
Start your review of Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette!
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Jess U.
Marinated some beefsteak tomatoes 🍅 and onions in some Kraft aged balsamic along with purple onions for my salad and it was so tasty! Flavorful compared to just drenching your greens in dressing. I received this product complementary for testing purposes.
Sandy Z.
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Sandy Z.
Very classic balsamic glaze that goes well on salad or even chicken. I love the spout because it’s mess free. Can’t go wrong with this one
Brooke B.
Covington, KY
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Brooke B.
This is really tasty light dressing! It is easy to toss into any salad mix and adds good balsamic flavor. My complaints would be that it is relatively high in calories compared to other dressings but not terrible. The ingredients are also not super clean with canola oil, sugar, and soybean oil.
April B.
Topeka, KS
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by April B.
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by April B.
I love using this as a dressing on my salad. It pairs good with chicken, beef, pork honestly any meat. If your looking for a light flavor with a Little bit of boldness to it this is your kind of dressing. I also enjoyed using it as a marinated on my chicken. If you look in stores its very decently priced as well.
Mae J.
Medford, NY
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Mae J.
I love this Balsamic Vinaigrette!!!😍😋 It’s really perfect for my salad. Even my family likes it too. It’s a light dressing that doesn’t overpower the veggies. It has a simple yet awesome taste that complements the salad. A healthy way to enjoy your food.🥗🥗🥗 I would definitely recommend it.
Angela  H.
Herndon, VA
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Angela  H.
This is a very delicious and versatile vinaigrette. I use it for my saladas and to marinade chicken and fish. it gives a subtle flavor and helps to keep the natural juices in the meat. it comes in a very handy size for the price.
Jackie  N.
El Paso, TX
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Jackie  N.
Delicious ! It tastes great on a garden salad but even better on a caprese salad. A little goes a long ways, it had a bold flavor but still light at the same time . I recommend to shake well before using because it tends to stick to the bottom of the bottle.
Denese M.
Clarksville, TN
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Denese M.
I finally got around to trying this last night! My only regret is that I didn’t reach for this sooner! This vinaigrette is so light and flavorful! I will definitely be grabbing another bottle as soon as I’m out! Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
Sabrina B.
Somerset, TX
I sent my husband to work with salad for lunch & this Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette. He absolutely LOVED it so much. He doesn’t really do vinaigrette’s but because we had nothing else for him to use but this one, he gave it a try. I know that because he loved it so much, I will too. I can’t wait to have this with my salad for lunch tomorrow!
Carlos M.
Kraft Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette uploaded by Carlos M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this sauce, it is perfect for proteins (chicken and meat). the packaging is sturdy and has a rich taste and smell.