Kraft 2% Milk Mozzarella String Cheese 20 oz 24 ct uploaded by Liz H.Kraft 2% Milk Mozzarella String Cheese 20 oz 24 ct uploaded by Nicole D.

BY KRAFT #1 in Milk

Kraft 2% milk mozzarella string cheese 20 oz 24 ct see more...

Kayla C.
I love this string cheese. It's the kind that you had as a kid and it's so nostalgic as an adult. It has that distinct mozzarella taste that string cheese should have. I like that it's 2% milk too. It's not the healthiest thing in the world, but it's great as a balanced meal! Luckily, Kraft has a lot of coupons available so I can usually get it for under $2, which is a great deal. Some things are important to have "brand name", and for me, this is one of them. I don't repurchase it every week, but when I do, it's a treat. I also enjoy that they last a long time in the fridge so if I inevitably buy too much food, I can still have these in a week or so!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I always keep string cheese on hand because it makes for a quick, enjoyable snack and I love Kraft's in particular because it's really flavorful. Some brands I've tried are just rubbery and tasteless but these sticks have a great mozzarella flavor. When I'm feeling indulgent, they also make great homemade fried cheese sticks. You just cut them in half, roll them in flour, egg, and panko breadcrumbs and they're AMAZING. So much better than the frozen ones you get at restaurants.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Kraft Brand mozzerella string cheese sticks are second to none when it comes to flavor and freshness. They're super easy to take on the go for snacks and lunches and there are very healthy treat for kids and adults alike. They taste great or low in calories smooth and creamy and delicious. I have tried other brands and they just don't taste as good as the Kraft brand. They're great on their own or paired with hors d'oeuvres or anti antipastas. Plus, Kraft is a trusted brand.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I like to keep these on hand for those days that you have to do a lot of running. Stick one in your pocket or your purse and you have something delicious for a snack. A lot better than using a snack machine. Good flavor also fun to take string by string as you eat it. A really good thing for kids and a nice surprise. I love this and I like taking strings off as I eat it. The one time you can play with your food and get away with it LOL.
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
I bought these as a cheaper alternative to the ones we normally buy.  I will not, however, be buying them again. They have a very rubbery consistency and lack heavily in flavor, they sat in my fridge for ages before anyone finished them, they may be cheaper but they are not worth it.
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
I’m obsessed with string cheese. Such a simple and tasty snack. Takes up no space at all in my lunch bag and it does the trick when I start to feel hungry in the morning before my lunch break. Full of flavor. Sometimes I bring crackers and I’ll have a cheese and cracker snack. So good!
Aneesa K.
Lodi
These mozzarella string cheeses are sooo good!i love cheese!Cheese is soo good but its also fattening 😫😫.Its very cheap and better than store brand although its a little expensive then them.I think they are like market pantry cheese because all cheese is just one flavor.
Kalynn T.
This is my favorite cheese. I buy this all the time. It is good value. I buy this at Walmart. Compared to other alternatives it taste better. It’s a healthier option. I would buy this product again. I recommend this cheese to anyone who likes real cheese.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
A little pricey but worth it for a healthy snack option for my son. These string cheese sticks are really fun for him. They have a light cheese taste and go nicely with everything from fruit to meat . i try to keep them on hand and whenever we plan to spend the day outside i like to toss some in the cooler for him and any other kiddos who may want a snack.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
First off I LOVE STRING CHEESE. I love Kraft cheese period. It just tastes so good compared to others. I literally eat about the whole pack alone in one sitting. It's usually on sale and the price isn't too bad. I'd recommend for kids lunches and things.