Kraft 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese Chive & Onion uploaded by Tiegan K.

BY PHILADELPHIA #26 in Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese.
1/3 less fat than cream cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Reduced fat cream cheese with chive and onion. see more...

Kraft 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese Chive & Onion
  • "I have had both this version and the full fat version of the same flavour, but haven't really found that much of a difference." in 2 reviews
  • "When it comes to cream cheese it can be difficult to find one that is less fattening and still taste good." in 2 reviews
  • "The 1/3 less fat makes it even more appealing without sacrificing any of the taste!!" in 2 reviews
  • "My favorite flavor after Veggie." in 1 review
  • "tastes great as dip for chips" in 1 review
julie G.
Eden, NY
I love this flavor cream cheese onion and chive. I put this on my onion bagels and on a baked poitatoe.There are so many different flavors to choose from . Still same creamy smooth cream cheese Philadelphia has ben makeing for years. I buy mine at Walmart and I would recommend this to anyone.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
Omg if you haven’t tried this then you need to! It’s so amazing on a bagel, toast, cheeze it’s, or hot Cheetos! The flavor is so balancing and rich! I️ got mine at Walmart and I️ can’t wait to try the other flavors since I was so pleased with this!
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Really Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese is the best. If you are thinking about just buying the store brand don't! It's just not a good. Also if you want just a little more then the regular the chive and onion has great flavor.
Alice S.
Rogers City, MI
You would never know this product is a lower fat product by the taste. It has plenty of flavor and the texture does not suffer for being lower fat as some products do. I use this all the time for my bagels and anything I need cream cheese for.
Jolie D.
Cream cheese tasting like chives and onion?! Peeeeerfect! I love cream cheese and I like to mix it with different ingredients to create different dippings. This one it's really yummy.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I just bought this the other day to try in a crock pot soup recipe and I am So glad I did! It's delicious! It tastes delicious on its own, with crackers or in cooking. yum!
Deborah G.
A healtheir way to fulfill your desire for cream cheese! My husband loves it and I prefer he use a low fat cream cheese. Spreads easily and tastes great!
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
When it comes to cream cheese it can be difficult to find one that is less fattening and still taste good. This one taste GREAT and 1/3 less fat is a WIN!
stacey m.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this brand and the fact that it has fewer calories than the full fat version. I eat it everyday for breakfast and sometimes for a mid break snack.
Jenna B.
I really love & trust this brand! The 1/3 less fat makes it even more appealing without sacrificing any of the taste!! Try it on plain bagels!
MoMo g.
prince george , BC
What other flavors are there?
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
How is the flavor? Is it a hint of chive or is it overbearing
Bhavana M.
Any unique recipes using this?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Yes it is very good. great on beagles.
Dora C.
Hampstead, NC
I was wondering if this actually tastes good. I like cream cheese and chives, and have wanted to try this but was worried about the flavor.