Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Cream Cheese
Kraft Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese.
1/3 less fat than cream cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Reduced fat cream cheese with chive and onion.
Photo (1)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA

Really Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese is the best. If you are thinking about just buying the store brand don't! It's just not a good. Also if you want just a little more then the regular the chive and onion has great flavor.
Dee N.
Dee N.
Hialeah, FL

Good flavor. But the 1/3 fat varieties tend to have a "plastic" texture to them. Hard to explain, hard to eat
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.

Really creamy for use on bagels. It has a delicious vegetable flavor that makes it great for dips as well.
Julianna  W.
Julianna W.
Fort Worth, TX

I love this cream cheese! It is one of my favorite flavors to use on everything bagels. It is also tasty on ritz crackers!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

This cream cheese is delicious with bagels and toasted Bimbo bread. OMG sooo good!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Rogers City, MI

You would never know this product is a lower fat product by the taste. It has plenty of flavor and the texture does not suffer for being lower fat as some products do. I use this all the time for my bagels and anything I need cream cheese for.
Aspen C.
Aspen C.
Fort Wayne, IN

I'm not normally a big cream cheese fan, but I love this! I normally put it on a spinach, and turkey wrap, with craisins.
Jolie D.
Jolie D.

Cream cheese tasting like chives and onion?! Peeeeerfect! I love cream cheese and I like to mix it with different ingredients to create different dippings. This one it's really yummy.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Griswold , CT

My favorite cream cheese by far! Just the right amount of chive and onions without overdoing it
ashley g.
ashley g.
Charlton, MA

Its a good cream cheese if you are looking for something a little different. Price is ok. I prefer the whipped one.
MoMo g.
MoMo g.
Prince George , BC

What other flavors are there?
LaWanda Nicole G.
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY

How is the flavor? Is it a hint of chive or is it overbearing
Bhavana M.
Bhavana M.

Any unique recipes using this?
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA

Yes it is very good. great on beagles.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Hampstead, NC

I was wondering if this actually tastes good. I like cream cheese and chives, and have wanted to try this but was worried about the flavor.