Kraft 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese Chive & Onion uploaded by Tiegan K.

BY KRAFT FOODS #42 in Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese.
1/3 less fat than cream cheese.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Reduced fat cream cheese with chive and onion. see more...

Kraft 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese Chive & Onion
  • "When it comes to cream cheese it can be difficult to find one that is less fattening and still taste good." in 2 reviews
  • "I have had both this version and the full fat version of the same flavour, but haven't really found that much of a difference." in 2 reviews
  • "The 1/3 less fat makes it even more appealing without sacrificing any of the taste!!" in 2 reviews
  • "My husband loves it and I prefer he use a low fat cream cheese." in 1 review
  • "I just bought this the other day to try in a crock pot soup recipe and I am So glad I did!" in 1 review
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Really Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese is the best. If you are thinking about just buying the store brand don't! It's just not a good. Also if you want just a little more then the regular the chive and onion has great flavor.
Stepher V.
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
A lot of brands taste so different when they take fat out, but not Philadelphia. It tastes just the same and you feel better about using it!
Dee N.
Dee N.
Hialeah, FL
Good flavor. But the 1/3 fat varieties tend to have a "plastic" texture to them. Hard to explain, hard to eat
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Such a delicious tasty cream cheese if your looking to switch it up a little from the regular one. Go for it!
Julianna  W.
Julianna W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this cream cheese! It is one of my favorite flavors to use on everything bagels. It is also tasty on ritz crackers!
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Really creamy for use on bagels. It has a delicious vegetable flavor that makes it great for dips as well.
Bren A.
Bren A.
This cream cheese is delicious with bagels and toasted Bimbo bread. OMG sooo good!
ashley g.
ashley g.
Charlton, MA
Its a good cream cheese if you are looking for something a little different. Price is ok. I prefer the whipped one.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Our FAVORITE thing to put on bagels. My husband uses daily. Will buy again! The onion and chive is a must in our household!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
I just bought this the other day to try in a crock pot soup recipe and I am So glad I did! It's delicious! It tastes delicious on its own, with crackers or in cooking. yum!
Bhavana M.
Bhavana M.
Any unique recipes using this?
LaWanda Nicole G.
LaWanda Nicole G.
South ozone park
How is the flavor? Is it a hint of chive or is it overbearing
MoMo g.
MoMo g.
prince george , BC
What other flavors are there?
Dora C.
Dora C.
Hampstead, NC
I was wondering if this actually tastes good. I like cream cheese and chives, and have wanted to try this but was worried about the flavor.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Yes it is very good. great on beagles.