BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Three Cheese Blend.
Grated parmesan, Romano & asiago cheeses. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I love this cheese! I have always been a parm. Cheese fan since I was young putting tons on spaghetti and pizza etc but I love this new three cheese parm. I have gotten it at Lowes, Walmart, Publix and it costs the same as the regular cheese. I will definitely buy it again!
Heather R.
No pasta dish in our house is completely without this three blend cheese! It's the perfect combinations and just salty enough to add a wow factor to almost any Itialian dish you can dream up. Cheese one my carbs is always a MUST.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite sprinkle cheese. I use it on pizza, salads, garlic knots, and mostly everything. The mix of Asiago, Parmesan, and Romano is everything. All of the cheeses compliment each other. I definitely recommend.
Jennifer M.
Savannah, GA
Great blend for pasta or to put on vegetables. Good for any dish that you'd like a little grated cheese on. It would probably be excellent on homemade garlic bread as well. It's a good value for the price. I enjoy the combination of the three cheeses.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
My favorite brand for Parmesan cheese. You don't have to pour half the bottle of it to get the flavor. I put this on my spaghetti and my fettuccine. Very good value. It's my top recommendation to anyone who asks.
Anna T.
Birmingham, AL
Repeat costumer. Always buy this. It goes really well with all types of Italian dishes. Mostly tomato based dishes. Easy to find at Walmart of other major stores. Great flavor. Not expensive. Would buy again!
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Even though im lactose intolerant, I enjoy Parmesan with all my pasta meals. It’s on the healthy side as opposed to other regular cheeses. It has an amazing nutty flavor. I love this and recommend to everyone!
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
I use this so much all, we go through cheese like crazy! My family lives when I make my homemade Mac n cheese with this kinda, creamy and melts nicely. It goes great with any and everything so no one will disappointed
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
,Whenever me and my family get together for spaghetti night this is a Important part of dinner You can never get enough achieves great with chicken or even just over your pizza it's a must have in our house
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I usually buy the kraft regular parmesian when I was shopping I saw the three cheese blend. I must say it is a hit I have put this on lasagna pizza spaghetti and in our ceaser salad. Win win in our house.