BY KRAFT

Find Cheese And Cheese Substitues at Target.com! Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan & Romano Cheese 8 oz see more...

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan & Romano Cheese 8 oz
I am such a cheese lover this Parmesan cheese from craft is the best it gives the best tasting spaghetti pizza and whatever you want it for I strongly recommen Parmesan cheese from craft What was once a person was the high taste to have us versus other expense of friends and it’s very inexpensive making it available for a wide range of people so yes I would definitely eat this and recommend it to all of my friendsKraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese 8 oz
Mandy E.
My husband is ADDICTED to this cheese! We literally go through 2-3 containers a week. He comes from a family with Italian heritage from Long Island NY so Italian food is a staple and he cant eat hardly any meal w/o Parmesan sprinkled on top! Even his scrambled eggs! Although we like all the varieties this Parmesan/Romano is very good and seems to be one of our family favorites.
Natasha W.
Boise, ID
I'm really not a huge fan of Kraft products and will generally choose to use an actual block of parmesan cheese on my food. That being said, we do keep a container of this stuff around as a quick fix and a backup when we forget to buy a small block of the real deal at the store. 4 out of 5 simply because I don't like the fact that it's not real cheese.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I'm basically addicted to parmesan cheese for a number of reasons and its sometimes hard to differentiate whats good about one over the other. Kraft's parmesan and romano has great depth, a well rounded flavor (thanks Romano) and goes great on just about anything. I like to put it on my roasted vegetables and its a hit everytime.
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
The flavors of this are perfectly balanced. It makes it a perfect addition to any dinner. I love how the flavors are more robust and flavorful than just the normal parmesan, but the price is just as affordable as the original flavors. Plus it comes in easy sizes and lasts in the fridge for long periods of time.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like that this has a little extra flavor, compaired to the regular ole parmesan cheese. I actually think next time I get some this will be my choice. I usually opt for the shave it off the block yourself parmesan. It's just so much more rich and flavorful. But this is a nice inexpensive alternative if your on a budget!!
Linda M.
As a mom of Italian descent, cooking and food is how we show love. Pasta is a staple and this cheese is our go-to. It works great as an ingredient in meatballs as well. I always have a can in my pantry.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
We often love to use cheese in our dishes and although we are more mindful of eating less dairy, we like Kraft cheeses when creating dinners at home, especially our favorite pasta dishes! This parmesan is our fave as it tastes good and has no fillers. Perfect for meals that need a sprinkle of cheese.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
My favorite topping for pastas, eggplant/chicken parm, pizza, and salad. This specific blend is a little more light and easier to shake out, but if you want the richer cheese, go for straight parmesan instead. Worth the extra dollar at the store. I won't ever buy "grated topping" ever again.
Dixie M.
Go to staple in my house good on spaghetti and pizza and mixed into various sauces depending on the dish. Good quality product that I had as a kid in the house and now my kids use and reach for to top off Italian dishes at dinner time. Would recommend and would purchase again.