BY KRAFT #23 in Cheese

Find Cheese And Cheese Substitues at Target.com! Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan & Romano Cheese 8 oz see more...

Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I'm basically addicted to parmesan cheese for a number of reasons and its sometimes hard to differentiate whats good about one over the other. Kraft's parmesan and romano has great depth, a well rounded flavor (thanks Romano) and goes great on just about anything. I like to put it on my roasted vegetables and its a hit everytime.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I like that this has a little extra flavor, compaired to the regular ole parmesan cheese. I actually think next time I get some this will be my choice. I usually opt for the shave it off the block yourself parmesan. It's just so much more rich and flavorful. But this is a nice inexpensive alternative if your on a budget!!
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love that it's 100% grated parmesan & romano. NO wood chips thank you! I enjoy the blend and it is so yummy on pasta! Will continue to use with my family of 5.
Linda M.
As a mom of Italian descent, cooking and food is how we show love. Pasta is a staple and this cheese is our go-to. It works great as an ingredient in meatballs as well. I always have a can in my pantry.
Dixie M.
Go to staple in my house good on spaghetti and pizza and mixed into various sauces depending on the dish. Good quality product that I had as a kid in the house and now my kids use and reach for to top off Italian dishes at dinner time. Would recommend and would purchase again.
Nicole D.
HARTLAND, WI
The flavors of this are perfectly balanced. It makes it a perfect addition to any dinner. I love how the flavors are more robust and flavorful than just the normal parmesan, but the price is just as affordable as the original flavors. Plus it comes in easy sizes and lasts in the fridge for long periods of time.
Luz G.
This is a must-have in my house. The blend makes it more interesting. It has to be there in the fridge. I use it when I cook pasta, order pizza and for salads. I often combine it with breadcrumbs to top mac n cheese. I have to be well stocked with cheese.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
One I discovered the Parmesan and Romano cheese by Kraft, I have never went back to purchasing just the Parmesan shaker again. It has a little more flavor for the same exact taste and if you cook or bake with it, it has a better chance of dissolving.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
We often love to use cheese in our dishes and although we are more mindful of eating less dairy, we like Kraft cheeses when creating dinners at home, especially our favorite pasta dishes! This parmesan is our fave as it tastes good and has no fillers. Perfect for meals that need a sprinkle of cheese.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I love that they’re coming out with new flavors like this one. It’s a fun little twist on Parmis on cheese. Obviously put on pizza or pasta I love playing and chicken as well it’s an easy way to put flavor into your dishes. And it’s a nice price as well