• Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese Cheese

BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese - Enhance your pastas, pizzas, seafood, salads and more with the bold taste of Kraft grated cheese. At 20 calories per serving, this cheese is sure to add a flavor kick to your favorite meals at any occasion. Real Grated Parmesan Cheese Made with premium quality milk Easily add flavor to your favorite recipes Grated for your ease Easy to use shaker with Flavor Lock Cap; Refrigerate after opening INGREDIENTS: PARMESAN CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), CELLULOSE POWDER TO PREVENT CAKING, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR see more...

• I like to use Parmesan cheese in my cooking but I'm not s...3 Answers
Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese

Start your review of Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I use it in my homemade mac and cheese and to make my alfredo sauce, its so creamy when melted!" in 1 review
  • "Perfectly grated and tastes great and stays fresh for awhile!" in 1 review
  • "This high quality cheese comes at an inexpensive price, and in my family is loved by both children and adults alike. " in 1 review
Kat J.
1,150 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The only brand of Parmesan I’ll buy,... I like to use cheese like it’s going out of style, so I’m always grabbing the biggest container of Kraft Parmesan because we go through it so quickly in my house,... Seriously, I shake this container as if my life depended on it. I like my layer of Parmesan so thick, you can’t even see what’s underneath. Thankfully, Kraft meets my needs with both size and flavor every time.... This has got the perfect balanced parmesan tang, and it melts and mixes nicely. If you’re a Parmesan addict like I am and have been using off-brand cheese, now’s the time to switch to Kraft!
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't buy this often enough for it to stay fresh in my pantry. We don't use it frequently enough, however it's my favorite when we do use it. The price is a bit much for me as the smaller quantity is sold for a similar price which leaves me with the options of letting cheese go to waste Because we don't eat it that fast or spending just as much on a small quantity.
Pamela H.
Aitkin
My go to comfort food is spaghetti and I can't imagine eating it without my parmesan cheese shaken all over the top. It has great cheese flavor and doesn't add a ton of calories. It's an economical way to enjoy cheese without deli prices. I can't imagine buying a different brand.
Tara B.
I always buy this brand because it’s consistent in quality and has the best taste for a powered cheese such as this. I have tried other brands but I always come back to this brand because it really tastes the best. Sure it’s a little more than off brands but it is worth it.
Lacey B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My children eat this on pasta with butter. They think it’s fantastic and we continue to buy Kraft because of their commitment to quality. If you are looking for an actual Parmesan flavor this isn’t the best but it’s not the worst either. We will buy it again.
Linda O.
Romeo, MI
This tastes so good I’ve tried other brands Park cheese and they don’t really taste like anything or they don’t taste edible and this does its sooooo good. I buy it all the time me and my kids can’t get enough of it we put it on all our pasta dishes
Erica C.
I love this cheese for spaghetti and meatballs. It added an extra Parmesan flavor. But I personally prefer fresh grated Parmesan cheese so that you get bigger chunks. These are very small grainy like pieces of Parmesan so it mixes easily into sauce.
Laura M.
New Caney
I love putting this on spaghetti and pizza. It is affordable and not expensive. Are you so much so I have to buy a liar it’s better than any other brand that I’ve tasted and I will buy it again like I was by to get it to put on my pizza and spaghetti
Liz G.
Williamsport
No spaghetti night is complete without grated cheese. This brand has been a staple in my house since as long as I can remember and now I have my own family to share this with on spaghetti night. Even though my son uses entirely too much lol.
Jessica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand. It tastes great. I use it on my pizza, Italian dishes, and many other ways. I also like to get a cheese stick, dip it in white wash, roll it around in this parm, fry it in olive oil, and BOOM! Low carb Mozzarella sticks!
Olivia A.
Princeton, NJ
I like to use Parmesan cheese in my cooking but I'm not sure which brand to buy. What do you all think of the Kraft brand? Are there any other healthy alternatives that you would recommend?

Walmart