BY KRAFT #15 in Cheese

Recipe: Parmesan Bow-Tie Skillet. see more...

Theresa L.
saint paul
I use Parmesan cheese when I eat my Italian food. I put it on my pizza. In my sauces. On my pasta salad and of course on top my pasta dishes. So there is always a bottle in my refrigerator. I tried saving money and buying off brands but you can tell the difference. I’d rather pay a little more for the quality of kraft. It tastes more fresh. It’s a lot creamier more fluffy and better tasting than others I have tried.
Alyssa M.
I always use craft when I have to make spaghetti or lasagna or any Italian Dish This Promise John is what I have used for years. I'm glad now that they make different sizes because that is very helpful depending on what size you need for your family or just for yourself I like the fact that the accommodate that for people and I will continue to use it as long as they keep it the same.
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
So this is what I use as a topping. Especially on top of my potatos, while potatos are still cooking towards the end I add this on top so that it melts with it and mmm it is so Delicious!!! I cook potatos in coconut oil, I add garlic salt, and pepper. And green beans on the side. Nature's Way Extra Virgin Coconut OilLouAna Pure Coconut OilRusset Basin Gold: Potatoes, 5 LbKirkland Signature Tellicherry Black Pepper Grinder, 6.3 Ounce
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Doesn't really have much of a true Parmesan cheese flavor, more like little clumps of salt. And sometimes, it's not little clumps. It can turn into big balls that can't even come out of the shaker. I'd get a higher grade of Parmesan or grate some yourself. That would taste much better, trust me.
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
Parmesan cheese is always good! This is one of my favorite brands because it’s not super expensive and the cheese is actually really good. I always use this cheese on my pastas or lasagnas. I also like putting it on guacamole. You can pretty much put it on anything. Cheese lovers will definitely love this one !
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese 8 oz. Shaker I'm the type that works all day and come home to a home cooked meal. My favorite is spaghetti and garlic bread. The kraft Parmesan cheese is so delicious. It brings out the flavor in all pasta,pizza,and garlic bread meals. I absolutely love this cheese
Yenifer S.
They have a wide variety of cheeses, cheddar, american, four cheese, for all kinds of uses, with different sizesKraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese 8 oz. ShakerEasy Cheese Kraft American Cheese 8 ozKraft Singles White American Cheese Slices 16 ct Pack
Jessica W.
Hilton, NY
Growing up we always had this cheese in our house. The container is great, it has big enough holes so the cheese doesn’t clump up and get stuck but still small enough that a ton doesn’t accidentally come out. The cheese itself is great to put on all sorts of food.
Mey S.
Best Parmesan in my opinion! My parents used to use it as I was growing up and I always liked it so I stuck with it. Perfect for pizza, pasta and much more. It’s very affordable and comes in a good amount.
Jennifer Q.
I pour this cheese on my pizza, lasagna, taquitos, sopes, corn, tamales, spaghetti and a few other foods. It adds loads of flavor to the dish I am eating. It is fairly in expensive for a nice size and can be found virtually anywhere that sells food