BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese 8 oz see more...

Patty K.
Paw Paw, MI
You can't have any type of pastas unless you have Kraft cheese. I will only buy Kraft don't care the price or if I have to go to another store it's always worth it. I do wish that more coupons were available on line. It's the best.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
When i was a kid, we used Parmesan Cheese on pizza, spaghetti and lasagna only. In fact, I remember a container of cheese lasting FOREVER. Nowadays, I use Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese 8 oz. Shaker in everything i cook. I love the freshness of this brand and i stay loyal because for years, i have never been disappointed. From tacos to garlic bread to green salads, i always use my shaker.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
My favorite parmesan cheese! Although I find it to be a bit expensive, it's a must have to have in the fridge! I use it all the time on pastas and other food! Comes in a lot of different sizes so if you're ever in need, there is a cheaper one or if you need bulk, they have bigger one! Really love the taste.. Have never even thought about buying a different brand (:
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
OMG I swear this is the BEST! I put this on everything. I love it on my fry, my pizza and also PASTA!! YES PASTA it is so delicious and you would never catch me without it. Everyone should have this in there purse for you never know when you will need it.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
A must have always in your kitchen shelves. Add flavor to your pastas and meat sauces and various other dishes. Delicious and always makes a difference when adding it to your foods. I love it with my all time favorite Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta Salad.
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
This is my go-to Parmesan cheese! My favorite thing about it is that it's in shaker form which makes adding cheese to salads, spaghetti, & other Italian dishes super easy! I feel it's better at portioning the desired cheese ratio compared to an open container you would need a spoon for. The flavor is great and the lid keeps it fresh.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese is a must have. It is the perfect addition to top off a plate of spaghetti or lasagna or a hot piece of pizza. It is a full bodied taste of parmesan cheese that is easy to use and let's you put as much as you want where you want it. I can't remember ever not having it in my house. It's a must have.
Maria De Jesus B.
You just gotta love the quality that Kraft products offer their customers! I love POURING out this 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese on my pasta in loads! I'm one of those, pour a ton kinda gals! lol! I love me some grated parmesan cheese! Always a great price and a wonderful way to enhance your pasta meals!
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
This cheese is my go to for my favorite dishes. I buy it from our local grocery store, and it’s always a good price. Packaging is never damaged and keeps the cheese fresh. I am a repeat customer as my family is too
Mollee W.
The best Parmesan cheese in my opinion. We go through a lot in my house with three kids and it never seems to last long. We use it on pasta, salads, popcorn. You name it. This brand is the best as it doesn't clump as much as some other brands. It has a rich flavor and the price is affordable!

Kohl's