Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese - Enhance your pastas, pizzas, seafood, salads and more with the bold taste of Kraft grated cheese. At 20 calories per serving, this cheese is sure to add a flavor kick to your favorite meals at any occasion. Real Grated Parmesan Cheese Made with premium quality milk Easily add flavor to your favorite recipes Grated for your ease Easy to use shaker with Flavor Lock Cap; Refrigerate after opening PARMESAN CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), CELLULOSE POWDER ADDED TO PREVENT CAKING, POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PROTECT FLAVOR

Do you think this Parmesan tastes good or does it taste kind of cheap?
What are different dinner ideas you & your families sprinkle this on?
Start your review of Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese!
Product Highlights
“It's a really good product.” in reviews
“These can be used on cream cheese Danish!!” in reviews
“They whole family grabs it out of the refrigerator” in reviews
Saint Louis, MO
1,150 reviews
Good for the price. Tastes good on lots of foods. I am a repeat user. I buy this frequently. Totally meets expectations. I recommend using this on pastas.
If you love American food then is is a must in your household!!! I put this on all my spaghetti and pizza... These can be used on cream cheese Danish!!!
Essex Jct, VT
We use this product a lot in our house in pasta and to make homemade alfredo sauce. It has a great texture and smooth flavor with no powdery aftertaste.
Good Parmesan cheese. Does not clump and tastes great. I have tried other brands but I prefer this brand first. I will definitely keep buying this.
Perfect to add in a plate of spaghetti or even pizza. Have been using this for quite a whipe now. It adds a good flavor and the price is great.
Odessa, TX
Love having this in my fridge for my family pizza and pasta nights love baking with this also taste so fresh just like from a restraunt
west monroe, LA
I love parmesan cheese.I have this brand in the biggest container in my cabinet! I use this on everything from burgers to spaghetti
Twentynin Plm, CA
Tastes good, but not as delicious as freshly grated parm. Still, its used on tons of meals, from spaghetti to pizza. We enjoy it.
Brooklyn, NY
It is flavorful and long-lasting in the fridge! It is my go-to brand of Parmesan Cheese- especially perfect for pasta dishes.
Augusta, GA
Taste really good. I put it on my pizza and sometimes my spaghetti. Best brand of parmesan grated cheese I've came across.