BY KRAFT #7 in Cheese

Victoria F.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is alternative to Sargento because it's a little cheaper. But it's still tastes very well. And I would recommend it. It is healthy and delicious. My children love it!! It's still on the high end with price but well worth it as well.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I love snacking on cheese, crackers and pepperoni. It’s not very filling especially if you are really active like me, but it’s better than crunching on candy or Cheetos! I’ve seen these at Walmart and Target- I’m not sure if they are sold at smaller grocery stores, but give these a try if you are looking for a healthy snack!
Bree F.
I prefer a cheddar jack as opposed to regular cheddar I feel that a cheddars very gritty and I don’t care for the aftertaste I find that with the cheddar jack it is very creamy and melts to be so good and so yummy. I just went to cheddars very overpowering that’s why love to mix the cheddar jack I love cheddar jack so much more than regular cheddar I just find that it was a lot more fluffy a lot more creamier a lot more tasty!
Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
A perfect snack! And they are already portioned to save me the work! Usually I buy a block of Kraft cheese and cube it myself or I buy the pack of cubes and the bag them myself. I still do this oft but occasionally I by these when I’m going on a trip or just need to save time that week! They really aren’t a bad deal for the price, especially when you factor in the time saved!
Kimmy K.
I like to have shredded cheese on hand for when I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to shred my own. I feel like it melts well. I just used on a pizza and tacos even though I had blocks to shred I just love the convenience and it didn’t appear stringy after melting. I will continue to buy and use for dips too.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these little cubes! They’re great for snacks, especially when losing weight. They’re also great for finger foods at parties. I’ve served them multiple times at open houses and parties. Guests love them just as much as me. Cheese, especially the Kraft brand is pricey.. but completely worth the price difference!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I bought these on a spur of the moment in wal mart. When I got them home, my kids and husband devoured them as a snack and I had to go and buy more! Im hiding them next time, theyre too tasty to just "give away" LOL! I will continue buying this brand we absolutely love it in this house!
tiara s.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
Melts well taste great all.kraft cheese is amazing and theres so many dishes u can make to incorporate cheese some found on there kraft food recipe site that i have recently joined and everybody else should too .....wether its cheddar pepperjack or provolone im a cheese head i have to admit and kraft brand is the way to go
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
This cheese is really good especially with crackers and a cold drink I absolutely love this snack . it is also inexpensive with not a lot of calories  I am a repeat costumer of this cheese and I would gladly but this item again because me and my mother loves cheese .
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Quesadillas are a staple food in our house on a weekly basis. I make it every thursday and my husband loves it. I sprinkle it with this cheese from Kraft and I wouldn't have it any other way. I think my husband loved me more because I make mean quesadillas. Lol