BY KRAFT #28 in Cheese

Stephanie A.
New Buffalo, MI
A perfect snack! And they are already portioned to save me the work! Usually I buy a block of Kraft cheese and cube it myself or I buy the pack of cubes and the bag them myself. I still do this oft but occasionally I by these when I’m going on a trip or just need to save time that week! They really aren’t a bad deal for the price, especially when you factor in the time saved!
Tiara S.
Terre Haute, IN
Melts well taste great all.kraft cheese is amazing and theres so many dishes u can make to incorporate cheese some found on there kraft food recipe site that i have recently joined and everybody else should too .....wether its cheddar pepperjack or provolone im a cheese head i have to admit and kraft brand is the way to go
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
You cannot go wrong with cheese bites! these bites are perfect size for adding to salads or just a quick on the go snack. my kids love them and i know they are having a healthy snack rather than opting for a quick processed food that is full of sugar.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
These little bites are perfect for so many occasions.  I love putting them in my homemade potato soup just before I serve it.  It starts to melt and leaves little pools of cheese floating in the soup for each bite.  It is so delicious and definitely my go to cheese!
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
Tastes great and perfect sized and also great priced, we use this item for a lot of different things but extremely perfect for parties and get togethers, throw some on a platter with crackers and snack size meat bites and your good to go
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
These are great little cheese snacks! If you are craving some cheese these give you the perfect little portion to snack on! This specific flavor of cheese is a little on the harder side. It has a wonderful cheesy and kind of sharp flavor.
Mel P.
Moorpark, CA
My two year old likes these better than strong cheese. I throw a few in a bag for a great on the go snack. Delicious. We also use them to make our own little lunchable lunches and through them in a cooler for trips.
betty h.
Camden, TN
kraft cheddar and jack cheese is great you dont miss any of the calories same great taste compare to others kraft has my vote hands up you can pick up a bag at any walmart store it is a great value for your money
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
So yummy! I love these as a quick little snack with some crackers or on there own. I’ve also used them melted down as cheese for macaroni and it was great. They’re affordable and convenient. They don’t have that awful bagged cheese taste, they taste fresh.
Paige S.
These are one of my go to snacks when I’m trying to watch my calorie input for the day. They quench cravings and are easy to bring to work or out and about. They have a nice flavor and are relatively inexpensive!