BY KRAFT #4 in Cheese

Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I'm a huge fan of the Kraft 100 Calorie packs Cheddar Cheese bites. I love to throw them on my salad to add a little flavor and fun. Sometimes I just use them as a snack and pair it with grapes or an apple. I usually purchase them at my local stop & shop and they are very affordable!
Rehana F.
Stream wood
I've always been using kraft cheese. I love the taste and its healthy too because it doesn't have much calories.so much love with this that I never tried any other company. Always a repeat customer and I think I'll always buy this.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Kady M.
Gadsden, AL
Great for snacks on the go! I eat them in my lunch and it is fantastic! 10/10 would recommend! It isnt a bad price either and they are a good size so you dont eat the whole bag in one sitting!
🌿elliot🌿 H.
Poulsbo
I have a busy life, and a busier work schedule, and love these little cheese bites for an easy protein boost and snack through the day. The flavor is nice, not too strong and it doesn't linger terribly long. It's always a staple in my grocery trips and I'd recommend them to anyone who needs a healthy option to grab and go with.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
I love these pack for snack time during the work day. They keep me on point with my calorie count and are also easy to keep in the fridge at work. Great protein and I usually find them on sale at Target or another local store. I would not buy it if it was not on sale though...it is pretty pricey for cheese.
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
this is the ONLY brand that I buy since I was little until now. and I like it still very much. its afforable and I believe it is also WIC approved.I like how they have different cheeses available and the flavor is very good. It wouldn't be an issue if WIC didn't cover it because it is not expensive at all
Frank G.
McLean, VA
The staple cheese to the most common American house holds. You can grilled cheese it, beans and cheese it, and you and mac and cheese it. It does it all! you will love this like your first bought video game. This takes be back to 1985 -even though I'm from 93. If you want to member, have CHEESE!
lauren b.
Kraft cheddar cheese packs are so convenient and easy to pull out and give a little sprinkle on something like your tacos 🌮 or whatever u may need to cheese up. I actually coat the top of a Sheppard pie with Kraft cheddar and broil it till it's bubbly and Gooey delicious out the oven. Yummmy
Marisol T.
Love buying this cheese to take on the go. They make great healthy snacks for me and my family. I put them in my kids lunch and I also bring them to work for when I get hungry. They help hold me over until the next meal. I like how they are in small bites and are easy to just grab and go.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite way to eat these