BY KRAFT

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
I love these pack for snack time during the work day. They keep me on point with my calorie count and are also easy to keep in the fridge at work. Great protein and I usually find them on sale at Target or another local store. I would not buy it if it was not on sale though...it is pretty pricey for cheese.
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
this is the ONLY brand that I buy since I was little until now. and I like it still very much. its afforable and I believe it is also WIC approved.I like how they have different cheeses available and the flavor is very good. It wouldn't be an issue if WIC didn't cover it because it is not expensive at all
Marisol T.
Love buying this cheese to take on the go. They make great healthy snacks for me and my family. I put them in my kids lunch and I also bring them to work for when I get hungry. They help hold me over until the next meal. I like how they are in small bites and are easy to just grab and go.
Lin M.
Calcium , NY
Honestly I love Kraft. The cheese is my favorite and I can't begin to tell you how delicious and affordable it is. Awesome snack awesome for recipes just delicious
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
such a clever idea! I love cheese and having the 100 calorie packs makes it easy to cut myself off even though they are SO tasty! I love the classic cheddar cheese, but sometimes I spice it up with the pepper-jack. So easy and convenient to pack as a snack, or for your lunch!
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I eat clean and I love these for snacks. They're great that they are in bites so makes it easier to pack. The taste is great and price is cheap. I definitely recommend this. Healthy (if you eat in moderation of course). I think it's a great snack or to add on top of things.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I'm a huge fan of the Kraft 100 Calorie packs Cheddar Cheese bites. I love to throw them on my salad to add a little flavor and fun. Sometimes I just use them as a snack and pair it with grapes or an apple. I usually purchase them at my local stop & shop and they are very affordable!
Hylisha A.
Shreveport, LA
Great for a midnight snack are something quick until dinner is finished. This does not compare to other products in my opinion. I purchased this item from Walmart as well . Yes I would recommend to others especially if you have a toddler or younger child .
Jenny C.
My kids and I enjoy this cheese with Tortillas we make quedadillas and they love them. I've always had these and plan to keep purchasing I don't purchase other brands because I like the way this one melts and I would recommend this product to everyone
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite way to eat these