BY NAIVE

Naive face wash is formulated with 100% plant based washing ingredients and selected botanical essences. A variety formulated with carefully selected plant extract to suit your desired result. Cleans skin and removes excess oil and dirt with plenty of rich lather. see more...

Asa S.
Cambria , CA
This is a such an affordable product from Japan. I love this brand. This helps elasticity in your skin and dryness. It makes your skin smooth and moisturized. The formula is gentle and nice. I love it.
Kassey C.
Tustin, CA
Smells great and keeps my skin clear! Knocked it down one star because of the myristic acid content in it..but it hasn't done my skin any damage, as I'm sure it's a safe amount of myristic acid in the cleanser. This cleanser is always on my shelf!
1Honeydew1
Smells great and is not harsh on the skin. A little goes a long way and lathers to a great foam that goes over the face really well. Great everyday cleanser.

Amazon