Kqc X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron

by KQC

With KQC X-Heat you can straighten, flip, curl and tame frizzy or rebellious hair for long-lasting results. Equipped with a ultra powerful Korean Ceramic Heaters that provides precise and stable temperature. Heating up to 410 F in less than 30 seconds....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kqc X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron!
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
This is such a great Flat Iron! I've had it for quite a while now and it has yet to disappoint. This has cut about half the time from my other iron. It leaves my hair so silky smooth and SHINY, I have never gotten that with any other flat iron before. Although the price is a little steep, it is worth every penny. I expected this product to be good but I didn't know it would work this well & it doesn't leave you with that burnt smell. I would recommend pairing this with the KQC Thermal Shine Spray. Two thumbs up!
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
I've had this for 10 years.  I don't have to set the heat to max, somewhere around 50-75%, and it's enough to straighten my hair.  It doesn't feel damaging, although I'm sure it must be.  I only need to wait for about 30 seconds or less for it to preheat enough to use.  I love the matte black, I think it's sleep and pretty.
I just wish that it were cheaper, not that I think I'd still see that extra cash kicking around instead of having spent it 10 years ago.
Happy anniversary KQC straightener!!  That's the longest commitment I've ever had.
Kasandra M.
Québec, QC
I've had this hair straightener for years and I still love it just as much as when I first got it. I straightens my hair so quickly!
Deanna D.
Las Vegas
Kqc X-Heat Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Deanna D.
WARNING do not buy this flat iron. Company does not stand behind its product. Literally exploded. plates came right off, my hair is burn't. Put flat iron down on heat proof mat due to it being so hot. Burned thru mat. i have tried to contact company numerous times. Will not return my messages.
brittany N.
Vancouver, BC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this straigtner I've had it for 15 years now. I used to straighten my hair everyday, now that I have kids not so much. But this straightener is my everything!!! Hands down best straightener I've ever tried and probably on this planet lol it's starting to wear and tear now tho but I mean it's been 15 years since I got it and goes with me everywhere if I go on a trip or anywhere!!! I will be buying another one once this one brakes down.
Jessica M.
Niagara Falls, ON
i bought this as a splurge present for myself about 3 years ago and i love it. It hasn't slowed down or lost its heat at all. I don't use it everyday but i do use it often. It works amazingly on all the hair types I have ever used it on. I would definitely recommend to someone else.
Christina G.
Leamington, ON
This has been my straightener for several years now and it has always performed really well! I upgraded from a Paul Mitchell iron that only went up to 385F or so and when you have long, thick, curly hair that just won't do it. This straightener goes up to 410F, but you don't even have to reach max heat to get a straight, sleek style that will last you several days without curling/frizzing, etc. I actually find going up to 410 will make my hair too flat, but it's nice to have the option. When I purchased it, it came with a travel iron as well as thermal heat spray which was such a nice addition since I use them all the time, so heat damage is not an issue. This straightener has tourmaline plates which leaves my hair so incredibly shiny and soft, especially compared to ceramic! Even though the plates are only 1", this straightener cut my styling time almost in half. Now I'm at about 45-50 minutes of straightening time. Absolutely love the way it works and how quickly it heats up! Another great aspect is only having to go over a strand ONCE not two or three times! I definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?