Kozy Shack Rice Pudding Original Gluten Free uploaded by Donna F.

BY KOZY SHACK

Kozy Shack® Original Rice Pudding Gluten Free.
0g Trams fat.
Made with natural ingredients.
Good source of calcium. see more...

Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this rice pudding as a snack, dessert, and lately even as breakfast! Though the look and texture may not be appetizing it is delicious. I like to buy the original because I can add my own flavors and have the original taste as well. I mix in cinnamon and raisins and I highly recommend it.
Krista S.
I love this rice pudding! The texture,taste everything. It's a nice little snack whenever your craving one. The price is pretty affordable as well and can be found in most supermarkets and also at Costco.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,254 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This stuff is seriously SO good. I was hesitant to try it, but I'm so glad I did! My favorite snack! So creamy and delicious. My mom and I go nuts for this stuff!
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
This is my favourite pudding as a snack! I like to
Add my own cinnamon depending on how much I want that day. I buy mine at Walmart or superstore
Nicole v.
The perfect level of sweetness and the rice is the proper consistency. Easy to enjoy as a light snack any time of the day
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Have any holiday recipes using this?

Walmart