Kozy Shack Rice Pudding Original Gluten Free uploaded by Donna F.

BY KOZY SHACK #34 in Gelatin & Pudding

Kozy Shack® Original Rice Pudding Gluten Free.
0g Trams fat.
Made with natural ingredients.
Good source of calcium. see more...

• Have any holiday recipes using this?5 Answers
Sonja L.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
This rice pudding is so delicious and doesn't have a ton of ingredients in it. I usually buy this as a snack and get quite a few servings out of it (unless my boyfriend gets to it first!). I really trust the Kozy Shack brand and think they make wonderful products.
Donna F.
Donna F.
Reading, PA
Delicious rice pudding original recipe is a favorite in our house. It comes in 22 fluid ounces size and is just right or enough for our household. It is Affordable and meets my expectations. I will recommend it to family and friends.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Aside from a good Greek restaurant, it's hard to find a good rice pudding! But this is some good stuff! Creamy and sweet, I like to sprinkle a little cinnamon on top!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
Foodie Expert
Literally obsessed with this stuff... I can't buy it too often cause I'd gain a lot of weight.. It's literally addicting to me!!
Destini S.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
Love this rice pudding, price is good too! Can't hardly put it down! I have gotten it twice and now need more!!!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of rice pudding! I always find this tub at Walmart for a great price! It's really good! Has a great sweetness!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Foodie Expert
If you want amazingly tasty comfort food this is the best. This has been one of my favorites since I was little. I also tend to have tooth and jaw issues so this is easy to eat when I am in pain.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this stuff,me not so much.It has a weird texture. It is an healthy alternative to other snacks.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Love me some kozy rice pudding. Best late night snack ever. Just the right amount of sweetness. I like to add a little cinnamon for extra flavor!
Erica R.
Erica R.
My favorite brand of rice pudding. I like the natural ingredients, and get this size when I don't need the convenience of the snack packs.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Have any holiday recipes using this?