Kozy Shack Rice Pudding Original Gluten Free uploaded by Donna F.

BY KOZY SHACK #36 in Gelatin & Pudding

Kozy Shack® Original Rice Pudding Gluten Free.
0g Trams fat.
Made with natural ingredients.
Good source of calcium. see more...

Donna F.
Reading, PA
Delicious rice pudding original recipe is a favorite in our house. It comes in 22 fluid ounces size and is just right or enough for our household. It is Affordable and meets my expectations. I will recommend it to family and friends.
Sonja L.
Norfolk, VA
This rice pudding is so delicious and doesn't have a ton of ingredients in it. I usually buy this as a snack and get quite a few servings out of it (unless my boyfriend gets to it first!). I really trust the Kozy Shack brand and think they make wonderful products.
Christina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This always brings me back to my childhood. Kozy shack rice pudding has tasted the same from then until now. The ingredients are simple, easy to pronounce, with no weird additives or artificial extras. The result is rice pudding that is creamy, filling, great with a sprinkle of cinnamon, and consistently good.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum! And it's gluten free which makes me feel like I'm eating something healthy:)
When I was pregnant with my 2nd child, I craved rice pudding all the time, but was too lazy to actually make it. This product was amazing because it was delicious and satisfied my craving!
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you want amazingly tasty comfort food this is the best. This has been one of my favorites since I was little. I also tend to have tooth and jaw issues so this is easy to eat when I am in pain.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
I'm usually not a pudding person because of the consistency, but this stuff I love! Perfect amount of creamy sweetness without being overly sugary. This is such a good snack when I'm craving something before bed!
Gina M.
As a kid I loved rice pudding! It was something I made sure my mom always had in the house. It's sweet and creamy. Just add a sprinkle of cinnamon and you have dessert. Kozy Shack was always the brand we eat.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Aside from a good Greek restaurant, it's hard to find a good rice pudding! But this is some good stuff! Creamy and sweet, I like to sprinkle a little cinnamon on top!
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Kozy Shack is my favorite brand of rice pudding, it has a very distinct taste that I haven't been able to find with anything else. Adding a little cinamon is great too!
sean o.
Poway, CA
What a awesome rice pudding. Been eating this stuff for a long time and this is by far my favorite. Super good taste and not too sweet with a great cinnamon taste.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Have any holiday recipes using this?

back