Kozy Shack Rice Pudding Original Gluten Free

Kozy Shack® Original Rice Pudding Gluten Free.
0g Trams fat.
Made with natural ingredients.
Good source of calcium.

Have any holiday recipes using this?
Start your review of Kozy Shack Rice Pudding Original Gluten Free!
Angelica L.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: H-E-B
For junk food, this pudding is quite tasty. I really prefer homemade puddings, most are easy to make. However we all get busy or tired, and I am no different. I keep snacks in the house. I often add a little heavy cream, extra vanilla and a dash of cinnamon and voila, delicious and yummy. The pudding alone is creamy and not too sweet. Tasty
Dina A.
Union, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Wasn't a fan of rice pudding until I got a bit older. Now it's rice pudding to the rescue. I love the taste and texture of this pudding. 55⁵5++ŕ7
ami M.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Kozy Shack Rice Pudding Original Gluten Free uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my fav i always have buy when i go to the grocery store still taste the same an all .am eating now yummm😋😋😋
Rebecca A.
Crown Point, IN
This is my favorite rice pudding because it's so creamy and flavorful. I grab this for a quick dessert when having guests over!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Rice Pudding is honestly sensational and darn close to homemade! I buy this product, and sprinkle the slightest bit of cinnamon on top to make it completely extraordinary! It’s a tad spendy, but you can taste the quality of the ingredients- it’s well worth every penny! ❤️
May B.
Charlotte, NC
I really enjoy Kozy Shack rice pudding. I buy the individual travel size cups to take to work as a snack. They're so delicious!
MONIQUE K.
Manteca, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Rice pudding is my weakness and Kozy Shack makes my favorite one! It's sweet, creamy but has the perfect rice texture.
TINA S.
South Point, OH
Huge fans of Kozy Shack rice pudding. The flavor & name stands true to the test! We eat alot of it! Well worth it for sure
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I love rice pudding but don't want to deal with the hassle of making my own. These are ready to eat right from the store.
Barbara N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've always preferred Kozy Shack pudding over the other brands. It tastes more like homemade pudding. I love the fact that I can choose the gluten-free Kozy Shack.