Kozy Shack® Original Tapioca Pudding Gluten Free uploaded by Linda S.

BY KOZY SHACK #19 in Gelatin & Pudding

Kozy Shack® Tapioca Pudding Gluten Free.
Made with natural ingredients.
Good source of calcium.
0g trans fat.

Alexis B.
My FAVORITE pudding. I love that it’s not “too bad” for you and you can still eat this delicious pudding, even when you are watching your weight. This pudding is a nice treat to yourself and I love that there is not an aftertaste!
Morgan A.
Placerville
I love this pudding! It's so convenient as well, usually it takes a while to make tapioca so being able to open the fridge and pull this out is a huge plus. The product is already sweetened so if you like your treats sweet this is a fantastic choice. The texture and smell is perfect. As an added bonus this product comes in many different options from big tubs to single serving cups. Hands down love this product, will continue buying.. might go buy some now :)
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
One of my favorite snacks. Low in calories but amazing in taste. Helps me to stick to my diet while still tasting great. Bought these at Stop and Shop and definitely will be going back for these on every grocery run!
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I have always loved FRESH homemade tapioca, but who has time for that? Haha. The Kozy Shack version is very rich and tasty. They also made a no-sugar-added option which is still really good if you are watching your sugar intake! We grab these, or their rice pudding, once in awhile when the craving comes along. If you sign up for e-mail promotions, they'll send you coupons ;)
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
KozyShack makes THE BEST tapioca pudding of all time. The texture is perfect, the pudding is not too overpoweringly sweet, and I could easily eat an entire tub in one sitting because it's so good.

Anytime I eat another brand I'm disappointing, and I'm wishing its this one!
Melissa D.
They are a great snack to throw in a lunch bag. I love the fact that it is reasonably portioned because and come with individual cups. They are a great price at any local grocery store. I eat this with fruit sometimes. I have been buying this for many years now and will continue to be loyal to Kozy Shack.
Crystal B.
This and their rice pudding is a great addition to lunch. I added these into my lunchbox and they help a lot. I really needed extra protein so that I wouldn't be Hulk style cranky in the afternoon. Not only are these tasty, but it tastes like homemade and they have ingredients within that don't require a vast experience in a chem lab to understand.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
This is my favorite snack. Rich creamy and not overly sweet. The vanilla flavor isn't so overpowering that you can enjoy it. The price point is great and the convenience is very nice as well. You can also buy this in tubs which is very nice when you want to little bit extra.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a yummy pudding although a little sweet for my taste. Very available at local grocery stores and fairly inexpensive. Great when I'm craving pudding and specifically wanting gluten free no questions asked because it states it clearly
On the packaging.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding is so worth trying...Yum! The flavor is so good and texture is perfect. Kozy Shack does cost more but so worth it. Perfect size sweet snack. You may also like the chocolate!
Rocio R.
Whats your favorite flavor?
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
What kind of texture does this pudding have?
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
What is your favorite Kozy Shack product?
McKenna C.
Aubrey, TX
How does the flavor compare to the original since it is made with soy?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
love tapioca, where can i find this?

back