Kozy Shack® Original Rice Pudding

by Kozy Shack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kozy Shack® Original Rice Pudding!
Burgandy L.
Wickliffe , OH
It's good rice pudding.Saves me from making it.All I do is add alittle cinnoman.Yes it meats my expectations.They seem to have it right I would not change a thing.No recommendation.
Tasha M.
Fort Myers, FL
My husband loves rice pudding and is actually pretty good at making it himself. I like having this for his sweet cravings bc it’s much less fattening than some of the items he would grab for otherwise. My kids also like it.
kristi G.
Northport, AL
This  rice pudding is my favorite. It's so good. I wish it wasn't so bad for you... It has a perfect texture, and sweetness.
Yessi T.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
It's not like the real Mexican rice pudding, but it's the next big thing. It's not overly sweet, has a nice amount of cinnamon and has the right consistency. It's creamy and yummy.
April D.
Temecula, CA
Kozy Shack Original Rice Pudding is such a unique pudding snack. The texture of rice pudding is such a fun treat. I would enjoy different flavors or speciality ones during the holidays. But ain't nothing like the real thing baby.
Dena M.
Santee, CA
This is my favorite Rice Pudding. I love that they come in travel size. I've tried others, but the consistency of #Kozyshack puddings are very thick and rich in flavor. I'm a returning customer!
danielle S.
Can I please rate this snack 200000 stars!! I love Kozy Shack and I could eat 20 of these a day but it that would be pretty unhealthy. It is super sweet and tastes soooo scrumptious!! I am definitely satisfied with Kozy Shack rice pudding!
Jane K.
Victoria, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like simple easy on the stomach snacks then this rice pudding is perfect. It’s sweet but not too much so. Light, but filling. My kids like it too and often want it in their lunch.
Shannon K.
So amazing no other brand compares. The flavor is amazing and the texture is perfect. I’d recommend to a friend for sure.
Lisa B.
Paso Robles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my go to when I don’t have time to make my own. Very creamy and just the perfect balance of sweetness

Looking for your answer?