BY KOZY SHACK #3 in Gelatin & Pudding

• Always scared to try this when I see it at the store. How...1 Answers
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These rice pudding is the best rice pudding you can buy! The consistency is perfect as well as the flavor. I can typically find it at all of my local grocery stores and always for a great price. I've tried several other brands and I always come back to Kozy Shack because it never lets me down. Sometimes I like to add a little bit of cinnamon to mine to add a different flavor in there. I love that this comes in the individual cups for each on-the-go snacks or in larger tubs for at home. I highly recommend this brand if you're looking for a good, from the store, rice pudding!
Arika S.
Newark, DE
This rice pudding is fairly accessible at most grocery stores & even at wawa I know they sell it. Its pretty good if you have just a quick craving for rice pudding. The price is a bit much though for the amount you actually get.
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
This is the best rice pudding hands down. It’s creamy and not too sweet. The rice is just the right amount. The pudding itself is amazing as well. The price point is great and is easily found in most grocers.
Ana T.
Brooklyn
The best rice pudding brand out there besides the homemade version you can make on your own. I love this one I always eat it when I find it in the market. It tastes Anazing. Sweet and savory. Very satisfied with every bit of it.
Jasmine H.
Jacksonville, AL
I LOVE EATING RICE PUDDING BUT I REALLY CAN'T FIND IT ANYMORE UNLESS YOU GO TO THE CLUB STORES LIKE SAMS OR WHOLE FOOD AND AFTER THEIR ALL GONE I STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH THE BEST RECIPE IS BREAD PUDDING I LOVE IT MY DAD MAKES ITS YES I THE BEST PUDDING BESIDES JELLO
Lisa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this rice pudding. It’s taste way better then any other brands. It’s my number one choice . The prices are very reasonable. I usually get this product from shoprite. I would definitely purchase again
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something about rice pudding is so nostalgic to me maybe it's remembering my grandmother standing over a stove stirring an stirring to make it I loved the little burnt parts but I like the kozy shack rice pudding it's a very delicate an smooth an creamy
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually have some of this in my fridge right now!! It is really yummy and tasty. My great grandmother used to make rice pudding homemade and I loved it when I was a little girl. This is my only way to remember those times by eating this.
Jessica S.
APO AE
These are great for a small snack or to add to a packed lunch! They are so tasty without being too sweet! I really enjoy adding a small sprinkle of cinnamon on top! They really taste like homemade rice pudding!
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Lovvvee rice pudding! Can be purchased and any grocery store has a good flavor I love eating with with a little bit of cinnamon mixed in it. Not pricey at all comes in little pudding packs as well or big container. I enjoy having this any time of the day!
Danielle A.
Do you kids like these? It's an adult snack in my house.
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
Doesn't look so good, have anyone tried it before?
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
My sister loves home made rice pudding. my mom wants to buy these for her . is these similar as the homemade ?
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste like Mexicana arroz con leche?
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Do they make the rice pudding with raisins?

Walmart