BY KOZY SHACK #5 in Gelatin & Pudding

• Hmmm this sounds gross. What's it taste like?1 Answers
  • Always scared to try this when I see it at the store. How does the ...1 Answers
  • Do they make the rice pudding with raisins?4 Answers
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
As far as rice pudding goes, this is my go-to. It's not the highest in sugar on the shelf, it always has a fresh taste, and (this is a plus!) I've never found anything weird in this brand the way I have with cheaper brands. (You know, the weird specks you find in cheap rice pudding? no? I may be the only one.)
Renee. C.
Renee. C.
Foodie Expert
YUMMMM! All I have to say . This rice pudding is by far the best out there! My mouth is watering as I text this. The price is sometimes a bit high depending on the store . But we'll worth it. I like putting a little bit if cinnamon on top . Makes the perfect desert also! Highly recommend
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Sutton, AK
Foodie Expert
I love this brand of rice pudding! It's just as good, if not better than homemade. I like that it comes in single serving sizes so I don't eat the entire large container! The rice has a nice texture that isn't mush but also not hard and the pudding has a nice vanilla flavor.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Medford, NJ
This is so tasty, my whole family loves it, and we are all picky eaters, I think for the price this is a great value. Easy to find in most grocery stores. I had very high expectations for this since I grew up eating homemade rice pudding, and this did not let me down!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Silver Spring, MD
I love rice pudding. I shouldn't, because it has a texture I should hate. But it's delicious and I go through phases where I buy the giant tub from the grocery store and manage to eat the whole thing in like two days. Not too sweet, super creamy. Soooooo good.
Bayley E.
Bayley E.
These are so good! I'm addicted. I like the rice pudding best, but they're all such a nice consistency and have a good flavor. Very creamy and vanilla-y. Probably would be great with cinnamon added. Everyone who likes a nice little snack/dessert should try!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Foodie Expert
I really like this brand kozy shack rice pudding. It has a good vanilla taste and is very creamy. I also like that it comes on a 6 pack so they are packaged individually. I would recommend it to anyone and they are great to add to your lunch as a snack.
Deb G.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
Kozy shack is so delicious. I was not a fan of rice pudding or tapioca pudding. But my dad made me try them lol, now I love it. It's really tasty. I always pick up a few packs at my local supermarket and whenever I visit my dad I bring him a pack.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Hialeah, FL
This rice pudding will have u hooked. I tired for the first time and I can't get enough. I bought mine at Walmart but pretty such Publix has it to. It's a good value. Repeat user I just can't get enough. Completely satisfied with the pudding.
Ish G.
Ish G.
SACRAMENTO, CA
As far as commercialized rice pudding I guess that they are ok. Nothing really beats home made rice pudding. I have bought it a couple times when I am craving some but too lazy to make them and quite frankly I end up regretting it everytime.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Do you kids like these? It's an adult snack in my house.
Deja S.
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
Doesn't look so good, have anyone tried it before?
Jennifer  R.
Jennifer R.
Hayward, CA
My sister loves home made rice pudding. my mom wants to buy these for her . is these similar as the homemade ?
Perla G.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does this taste like Mexicana arroz con leche?
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Do they make the rice pudding with raisins?