Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding 6-4 oz. Snack Cups uploaded by Jes K.Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding 6-4 oz. Snack Cups uploaded by Jane L.

BY KOZY SHACK

At Kozy Shack, we believe that simple ingredients make for better-tasting pudding and desserts. That is why our 45-year-old recipes use the same wholesome, quality ingredients that you would use in your own kitchen. Simple ingredients. Delicious pudding. see more...

• Where can i buy this in gelatin Jell-O cherry?1 Answers
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
I have only had the chocolate ones and they were delicious. So rich and creamy. They are the adult versions of pudding cups. I am having trouble finding them again but I will keep looking.
Jane L.
Chico, CA
I tried these pudding cups for the first time a few days ago. So yummy! Chocolatey, creamy goodness. Not overly sweet either, which is definitely a plus. I highly recommend this product.
Sanu K.
Love this! It has a good pudding consistence. The chocolate taste amazing and you won't be able to stop with just one. Compared to the Jello pudding, Kozy takes the cake.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
All I can say is wow. Tastes natural like actual coco chocolatey taste. I will have to buy this again. I highly suggest putting this in the fridge. #pudding Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding 6-4 oz. Snack Cups
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Where can i buy this in gelatin Jell-O cherry?