Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKozy Shack
Kozy Shack Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding

Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding

by Kozy Shack

At Kozy Shack, we believe that simple ingredients make for better-tasting pudding and desserts. That is why our 45-year-old recipes use the same wholesome, quality ingredients that you would use in your own kitchen. Simple ingredients. Delicious pudding.

Where can i buy this in gelatin Jell-O cherry?
Start your review of Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding!
Lori R.
Love the homemade texture and taste. Thick and definitely rich. Reminds me of the pudding that my grandmother used to make when we were kids.
reem N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Delicious! Definitely my favorite chocolate pudding. So smooth and great flavor. Would love to see more flavors like dark chocolate!
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding uploaded by Jes K.
All I can say is wow. Tastes natural like actual coco chocolatey taste. I will have to buy this again. I highly suggest putting this in the fridge. #pudding Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding
lexi R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I am obsessed with kozy shack pudding cups. They are so yummy. This chocolate pudding is so creamy and delicious. I love that this pudding is gluten free. No other brand compares to kozy shack. I highly recommend trying this if you love chocolate pudding.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When having chocolate cravings this pudding supplies a great fix! Super smooth, creamy, sweet... the perfect evening snack!
Brandy A.
Hutchinson, KS
I Love this Kozy Shack® Original Recipe Chocolate Pudding! It is rich, creamy and super chocolatey! Always Amazing. Truly an excellent comfort food.
Sasha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Kroger
It's not super sweet with a good darker chocolate flavor! Grew up with these and continue to enjoy them ...does not have an artificial aftertaste either...more like homemade, much better tasting than Jello in my opinion.
Lilie C.
Pebble Beach, CA
I have loved these ever since I was a child, they are so convenient to grab after desert and the cups save you from additional dishes! They are the perfect portion size and not to mention, they taste absolutely delicious :) These are also perfect for packing in lunches.
Katy P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't know why but the grocery store near me there is no other chocolate pudding in the cold Dairy section other than this brand. I don't have much to compare it to. I think it's pretty good usually my house we go through a six pack a week. I would recommend trying it.
Gabriela M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Kozy shack original recipe chocolate is the absolute best. Perfect snack size, super chocolate-y and velvet like. All time favorite!!