Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Pudding Cups Rice - 4 CT

by Kozy Shack

Kozy Shack® No Sugar Added Gluten Free Rice Pudding.
Improved flavor.
Made with fresh milk.
70 calories per snack cup.
4 snack cups.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Pudding Cups Rice - 4 CT!
Pamela C.
Alsip, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These no sugar added rice pudding cups are seriously the best. They don't even taste like there is no added sugars. Sometimes this particular item is hard to find. I prefer the individual sized item because I'll eat the giant tub of it because it's that good. So creamy and authentic.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite rice pudding cups in the market. We put extra cinnamon on top and The taste is creamy vanilla heaven! Perfect portions and authentic ingredients! Highly recommended!
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Pudding Cups Rice - 4 CT uploaded by Brenda C.
💖This is Delicious 💯 It was on sale at the Pick & Save i was skeptical at first but bought it anyway. It has flavor and taste GREAT. No sugar added but not sugar free so keep an eye out👀 but only 5grams. I am going to keep buying it. 👍👍 Yumm Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Pudding Cups Rice - 4 CT
Samantha S.
My boyfriend just purchased these ! He loved how they had the no sugar added options and loves the convenience of the on the go packaging. They had them on a bogo deal this week so it made them super affordable !
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
These are good for on the go and there delicious and very affordable 😊 if you're reading this and you haven't tried them well you should lol
Jamie C.
Staten Island, NY
Delicious product! Even with no sugar added, it is very enjoyable. Perfect for everyone!
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
These are delicious and very affordable. And the packaging is perfect for on the go. There are many other favors also so everyone of my kids are happy. And that makes momma happy
Cindi J.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
As a diabetic it's really important to watch my sugar. And hard to find things tasty. This is very tasty. I love tapioca, and I couldn't tell it was a sugar substitute. Definitely will keep buying this! Definitely recommend!
Arianna V.
Westerville, OH
Kozy Shack is my go-to brand for a rice pudding craving. I loved that these were individual servings and the NSA helped me nix my sweet tooth without going overboard or feeling guilty afterwards! Also tasted fresh each time.
Emily C.
Roscoe, IL
I eat these almost everyday! They have great flavor and are light on the calories! I love to top them with a little whipped cream and cinnamon!

Looking for your answer?