Kozy Shack Gluten Free Pudding Chocolate

by Kozy Shack

Kozy Shack® Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding.
0g trans fat per serving.
Wholesome.
Good source of calcium.

Has anyone tried it? Is it something the kids would like?
Start your review of Kozy Shack Gluten Free Pudding Chocolate!
Mena B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this one. Great for cravings lol. Feels like the taste changes, that it used to be better…. But since I would only buy this on rare occasions, it still the one I look for at supermarkets.
shannon W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Kozy Shack Gluten Free Pudding Chocolate uploaded by shannon W.
Guilty Pleasure alert. Very good pudding brand and consistancy. Not found in alot of stores that I shop, which is good because I would buy it more often. Comes in quite a few flavors, but chocolate is my favorite. Found in the dairy section, as this is a cold purchase item from the grocery store.
Krystyn G.
Concord, NC
This is my go to when I’m craving chocolate, it’s rich and creamy and definitely hits the spot. It’s a bit pricey but my grocery store typically has sales on Kozi shack to make it more reasonable.
Aubrey S.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's gluten free and it's absolutely delicious! The best chocolate pudding you can buy. I wish they also had a dairy free pudding.
Tennison B.
Okemos, MI
I love this pudding. I recommend anyone who loves chocolate pudding to try it. It isn't too sweet and it's very thick and nice. It's excellent. I highly recommend getting this and trying it. I purchase it every time I'm wanting some pudding. Definitely try this brand
Jennifer L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this pudding. It in the refrigerator isle at the store. Great taste and price. Its so good I will eat the tub in one sitting.
Lindsey M.
Baltimore, MD
Pudding is one of my guilty pleasures. Their chocolate pudding is FANTASTIC OMG. I just used it on Halloween to make some dirt and worm pies to bring into work. Not having to make the pudding myself made the process so easy, and it tasted delicious.
Rachael C.
Ludington, MI
This is the best chocolate pudding I’ve ever had. I love to eat this so much I have to be careful or I’ll eat the whole tub.
Jena B.
East Branch, NY
So yummy. It is very chocolatey and probably one of my favorites. It is thicker than normal pudding and more expensive, but so worth it.
Jody L.
bayville, nj
The best pre made pudding ever! I love it. It’s so smooth and creamy. I can eat the whole tub by myself.