Kozy Shack® Crème Caramel Flan

by Kozy Shack

Ingredients

Reduced fat milk, sugar, caramel syrup (sugar, natural flavor, xanthan gum), eggs, contains less than 2% of carrageenan, locust bean gum, salt, natural flavor, annatto extract (color). Contains: milk, eggs

About Our Pudding
  • Gluten Free
  • Kosher dairy
  • No artificial preservatives

What does this taste like? I've never tried it before.
Does this taste good?
Start your review of Kozy Shack® Crème Caramel Flan!
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
So taste like caramel. So thick and delicious. I make a flan cake. After the cake is baked. I use this flan and put on the bottom then layer the cake on top. When served so delicious
Greensboro, NC
I wish these packages came wit more but they’re amazing ! A perfect and delicious snack. I would only include more if I had to improve anything. They’re a little pricey but I usually catch them on sale at my neighborhood grocery
Rudyard, MI
If you like flan, you'll like this pudding!  It tastes great- I am a caramel fan! It's very indulgent! Now if you could make something like this with fewer carbs and maybe high protein it would be perfect!
Des Moines , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,810 reviews
I love flan but don’t love making it. So these are awesome to have when I’m craving flan. They taste really good. Close enough to homemade that I’ll pick these over the hassle. They are very much recommended
Flan is not necessarily to everyone’s taste, but I love it, and this is the best store-bought variety I’ve ever found. It’s best from a Mexican or Spanish restaurant, but this is a reasonable substitute.
Studio City, CA
Perfect taste of creme caramel,  it’s a delicious dessert that always means the expectations of my family.  As a suggestion we can try to add more flavor  like vanilla or chocolate
Bowie, MD
Good fix although not my favorite. Taste a little bit of plastic at the top. Price is fair and it is a cheap solution when you don’t want to do a whole flan by yourself
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Little cups of caramel heaven. Price is perfect for something I can't make without mess ups and messes...lol. They taste so good and aren't far from the true authentic ones.
Silky smooth, velvety, creamy, yummy are just a few words that i would use to describe Kozy shack flan! great value for this good stuff!!! tastes homemade! I buy it every week when i go grocery shopping. Kids love it to! I would recommend to all my friends and family!
Templeton , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
We love Flan and recently came across these Kozy Shack Creme Caramel Flan in The refrigerator section at Walmart. We love their Rice pudding but were not impressed by these . The custard was bland and the Caramel was watery. We will stick to their other products.